Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. D

WTS: Complete Deluxe CO2 setup and 5lb tank.

the reactor has been sold
  2. D

the regulator is sold, the ph controller and tank are pending. the reactor I would sell for 55 shipped.
  3. D

regulator has been sold, rest is still available.
  4. D

I have a bunch of the co2 rated line that would be included, the regulator is sold pending payment though, rest for sale still, I will seperate items, sure. thanks
  5. D

Here are pictures of everything. This setup is only about 2 months old also. Was used for 1 tank of co2 only.
  6. D

Hey all, I have a complete co2 system for sale, this one here actually. http://www.aquabuys.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=co2_set_dlx_06&Category_Code=i2&Product_Count=6 Its only had 1 5lb tank of co2 through it, I am including the co2 tank also, I bought the tank new, I...
  7. D

opaline gauramis and plants

are opaline guaramis known to eat plants.. my plants are getting chewed up and I am sure its the 3 opaline's I have in there, only other fish I have is a dwarf puffer and a killifish, they are both new in the past week, its a 90g with lots of driftwood and quite a few plants, 15-18 or so.
  8. D

fs: (2) 175 watt 6500 MH SE bulbs

Have two 10 hour old 175 watt se mh 6500 kelvin bulbs for sale, 65 shipped for both.
  9. D

where to purchase fish online..

anyone have any other suggestions btw to add to my list, I would like color, no larger than 4" and community/peaceful fish, this will be in a 90g tank.
  10. D

Dwarf Puffer...

buddy of mine has a single dwarf puffer in his community 45 with no problems as of yet anyway, been a couple months now.
  11. D

here is my fish list for my 90g planted/invert tank. I already have 3 opaline guaramis in the tank Ruby Red Pencilfish Golden White Cloud x 10 {any one of these plecos} Snowball Pleco Queen Arabesque Pleco Gold Nugget Pleco Synodontis Ocellifer Catfish Hi Fin Lyretail Swordtail x 3
  12. D

What are some reputable/reasonable sources to order fish online from? I know of liveaquaria.com thanks
  13. D

Water conditioning help.

Just curious, do you add anything to your ro water? (like kent ro/right or equalibrium) Do you pure ro water or mix with tap? I have been debating using ro/di water (have a nice ro/di unit for my reef) or tap (have pretty good tap water here) for my planted/invert/fish tank.
  14. D

? on Fluorescent 10K bulb

10k will be white, 14k and you start to get a blue color, 20k will be considerably blue. You could add another strip and put an actinic bulb, will compliment your current white light nicely.
  15. D

Fluker's Driftwood

ugh, suppose I am going to need to return it then.
  16. D

Freshwater cycling

if you do not have access to media from another established tank and you are doing either fishless or with fish cycling, will the beneficial bacteria grow without a 'seed'? so if I start adding ammonia to the tank, or throw a raw shrimp in there will the bacteria just show up?
  17. D

Fluker's Driftwood

I bought some fluker's iguana branches (looks like driftwood) from the pet store today, it says its made out of california grapevine. They told me it would be safe for my aquarium, any thoughts?
  18. D

Fluval 405 Biomedia

go to ebay and search for 25 activated carbon. There is a person that sells 5 gallon buckets (at least 25 pounds) of activated carbon for about 50 dollars shipped. I have a bucket of it I got last year, WELL worth it, save huge money on buying replacement ones from the store. Just rinse it...
  19. D

just setup my 90g megaflow and diy wet/dry [pics]

I just got water in my 90g megaflow and diy wet/dry today, so far its seems to be working good. This was a reef setup, I downsized my reef and moved it into a new smaller tank. The 30g tank I setup as a sump for the marine has now been converted to a wet/dry and sump for the freshwater. I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store