Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

Hide & Fish

Power head Yes I do. Why?
  2. A

Hide & Fish

Some interesting responses. No new additional or alteration to the tank. I am currently looking at the tank and see no fish! haha all gone into hiding when I just moved across the room. There is a possibility one could be holding as they appear to be trying to breed so will attempt to see if one...
  3. A

Hide & Fish

Apologies if there is already threads like this one! To all you fishperts out there any idea why all of a sudden my fish appear to be spooked by someone walking in the room? Up until the weekend they use to come to the front corner of the tank to the surface and expect food but now they dart...
  4. A

Shots from the new 90

niceeee
  5. A

Fry

thanks for the reply, i will do a small water change today then! do you have any rocks in the tank?
  6. A

Fry

I bet this has been posted many times before so i do apologise. Once your female, spit their fry how long do you wait till you do a water change in the tank? She was in a seperate tank for about 9 days and was going to do a change today but she has spat her fry and i have removed her from the...
  7. A

Fluval 305 external filter

thought of that earlier :D going to MH tomo to get 2 new sponges, a looser weave to what i have already. hopefully this will help
  8. A

there is no problem with the seal as it would leak and hear air being drawn in. i have added a powerhead to the tank now so the fish waste etc is pushed towards to filter intake which seems to help but still, a lot of debris floats by untouched by the filter. piece of crap lol
  9. A

thanks for help people. filter configuration is the sponges, the in the trays, a bag of carbon in each then the ceramic looking bio ball things. i may speak to the lfs i bought it from see if i can maybe change it or something?
  10. A

Yea tried that too but stil the poop just seems to float by.... So annoying
  11. A

Introducing...Cosmo, Savannah, and Luca!

smooooooth
  12. A

Got a fluval 305 external filter, filtering my tank of cichlids but i have noticed the filter doesnt apprear to have the strength to clean up the cichlid poop and general debris floating past. i have cleaned the filter and the hoses (which werent blocked) and still no better, think there...
  13. A

Custom tank - Lighting ideas

i have looked at the arcadia OT2 Over-Tank Luminaire but they are expensive! i mean they cost more than the tank haha i agree they would look cool tho
  14. A

Custom tank - Lighting ideas

Hellooooo people. Just having a tank made for me and was wondering what you would do for lighting? The tank is 44" x 16" x 20" L X D X H I will put my malawi and tang cichlids in there. I thought of a few idea but some people here may have better ideas. Also i live in england so i...
  15. A

what to feed raphael cat

mine tends to eat before it know it will die or starvation yet it is about 6 inches long now, maybe more. i got it and it was barely an inch long, so yeh what ever goes in the tank it will eat when its hungry or dark. dont worry about it
  16. A

striped raphael behavior change

mine does swim around but mine is just lazy and only moves if he cant out mussle any tank mates but he over powers my cichlids and soon as i drop food in he becomes more lively but will only swim for food if he "has" too he happily sits and waits for it to drift by haha. sure it will be fine...
  17. A

Get outta my space before I breaka you face!

nice looking fish, i have two black and hate them! always get stuck in barnicals haha, eventually free them selves tho
  18. A

Feeding my Syno

what other fish do you have in the tank and how big is it roughly?
  19. A

Raphael catfish Q's

mine tries to hide during the day when the light is on but if i put food in the tank he will come out in the daylight to eat, he is very big, probably around 6 inches but most nights when the light goes out he makes some noises but i also have a spotted cat which may comunicate with each other...
  20. A

sump size

i am considering having a custom tank made and drilled with a weir but unsure what size sump would be ideal. the tank would be 48"x16"x24" any suggestions?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store