Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. grannylvsfish

WTB Plant package for 2-3 WPG lighting,also assorted fish

Looking for lots of plants for my 30 gallon tank. nothing fancy, but only plants in excellent condition. No I do not want to pay 5.00 a plant, Im looking for a good deal on plants to fill in my tank. ( christmas moss included if you got some, if not java will do ) easy rooting and rooted only...
  2. grannylvsfish

What else can I feed my cories?

snail jello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine go nuts with it. I add algae flakes, veggie flakes, shrimp pellets and brine shrimp pellets. OMG they go wild.
  3. grannylvsfish

Green Water FRUSTRATION!!!!

I had it in my ten gallon, i did 3 water changes a week and left the tank light off ( did not cover it) its in an erea that is naturally dark so no covering needed. but I did complete gravel vacs, and 70% water changes and my problem was gone in 2 weeks naturally. never came back.
  4. grannylvsfish

WTH are these 2 snails doing!? Killing each other?

add more foods, some shrimp pellets to :)
  5. grannylvsfish

I do mine daily, because it goes so fast, and because everything in my tank eats it they all get a balanced diet every day. I do 2 weekly water changes and my tank and plants and fish are super healthy.
  6. grannylvsfish

I drop 2 pieces into my tanks, and I have not left in 2 hours or less. (Im talking shark feeding frenzy LOL!
  7. grannylvsfish

I have a recipe for snail jello that really works for every fish, snail and bottom feeder. I add flake, spirolina pellets, bottom feeder shrimp pellets and spirolina flake, shrimp flake, and brine shrimp flake. the pellets stick out so that when the fish start to go after it the tiny specks...
  8. grannylvsfish

really weird looking guppy !

Oh, that thing popped out this morning and she is fine, not sure what it was but it did not look like a worm. And yes, she may be a fish that needed to be culled, but Im not a breeder, just a hobbiest and there for do not mind her. She is plain, and not pretty, but she is here so its fine. Also...
  9. grannylvsfish

i got guppy fry :)

believe me, you will have more then you can count soon, let them be and let nature take its course. I learned this the hard way and had hundreds by the first 6 months of getting guppies. and I do not feed my guppy fry anything special, I grind in my hand flake foods and that's it now. I was...
  10. grannylvsfish

bump.......
  11. grannylvsfish

Also I want you to tell me what the heck this white thing is protruding from her. it just came out today. very weird. Do I need to put her in another tank?? She is not sick, but again Im not sure whats up.
  12. grannylvsfish

I find this guppy and another so weird looking. both are giant, and the slim one has not had babies yet has been in this tank for months with males. ( sterile I believe) but she is huge and is not the typical shape of a guppy. bland coloring , just a weird looking fish. Also the other guppy (...
  13. grannylvsfish

who has the best username on AC

yep thats a good one..... :lol: :lol: this one to I think......... :eek::jaw::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah that is a good name to !! we need a poll if your going to ask these types of question :rofl:
  14. grannylvsfish

What will eat leftover food, poop or nitrates???

less feeding and more cleaning .... what eats it all ? sucking it up in a hose and adding new water. easy and your problem is instantly taken care of .:lol: snails make poop, nitrates and they eat the food but not all of it so less feeding is in order.
  15. grannylvsfish

endless amounts of plants.....

it says page not found
  16. grannylvsfish

endless amounts of plants.....

if these are for sale......... could you please put names above the pictures, I love the looks of many but do not know anything about them. if you had names I could look up lighting and care. thanks if there not sorry LOL!
  17. grannylvsfish

Making a whole basement a saltwater aquarium jungle.

Please post pics here, Im looking forward to seeing all this :) when you moving out?
  18. grannylvsfish

weird platy behavior

Well you know a good diet goes a long way. Better to feed them a great diet now then one flake food, and 1 pellet food. in the long run you will not regret feeding them a variety and better foods then just a flake.
  19. grannylvsfish

FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! **

Add me to your list please, I need 40 :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store