Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

True or False Game

False University student, i don't work but am very sick of school! The next person has tripped in public...
  2. B

what are quarantine tanks?

What are quarantine and what do they consist of?
  3. B

six line wrass

i've concluded its the cleaner shrimp thats keeping him scared. It's either very determinded to clean him or eat him lol. So i'm going to wait another week and if nothing changes i may transfer the cleaner somewhere else.
  4. B

six line wrass

i'd say its about the same size but i've been spying on the wrasse and it just seem afraid when there's people in the room, so i'm hoping he'll get used to me and come out into the open:)
  5. B

six line wrass

hey all, ya it's doing fine now but still very shy i have one rock thats perfect for it and it seems to love zipping in and out of all the crevices but its still super shy. i sat still for 15 minutes for it to come out haha. hopefully it becomes a little more adventurous soon. oh one...
  6. B

six line wrass

hey everyone, i just bought a six line wrass yesterday and this morning couldnt find it. I found it lying pretty still but not on its side or anything and i'm wondering if this is trouble or if it's just the way it sleeps. If it's not normal then i have a serious problem with my tank as 2 other...
  7. B

sick fish?

and i don't have a hospital tank:(
  8. B

sick fish?

the spots/dust are outside the skin, it got worse overnight so im going to the lfs right away. i have 2 clowns and 2 cleaner shrimp
  9. B

sick fish?

i think it might be ich or however you spell it, it looks like salt caked lightly on the fish's body. I looked it up and it sounds just like what they have so i'm going to get some medication for my LFS tomorrow:thm:
  10. B

sick fish?

hey i got home from the gym just now and noticed my 2 clowns have some white looking dust one them. They are acting fine but i'm not sure if they're sick or what. any ideas?
  11. B

does this work?

I've heard if you blend up a mushrooms or chop it into bit and put it in your tank each piece has a good chance of becoming a mushroom. Any incites on if or how this works?
  12. B

Aptasia!

right on thank you
  13. B

Aptasia!

i heard vinegar works too?
  14. B

Aptasia!

awesome thanks
  15. B

Aptasia!

Hey, i have a couple aptasia budding in my 15 gallon tank, i was wondering how i can get rid of them. Thanks for any suggestions:clap:
  16. B

mushrooms

haha yes im quite impatient too, thank you
  17. B

mushrooms

hi, my friend just gave me one of his mushrooms from his tnk and i was wondering if they spread? Will it multiply or do i need to go buy more if i want them all over my tank? thanks
  18. B

Clowns

no brent i love my nemo:)
  19. B

Clowns

no brent i love my nemo
  20. B

another question about clownfish

I have a 15 gallon tank with about 22lbs of live rock, i currently have 2 ocellaris clowns in there, and was wondering if my tank is big enough to have a third. any suggestions?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store