Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. dvd_wightman

Possibly sick Betta?

It seems like you have everything under control and all your questions have been answered, but here's something I found that may help guide you through treatment: http://www.ultimatebettas.com/index.php?showtopic=917
  2. dvd_wightman

Heater for a 1.5 Gallon Betta Tank

I just bought a 1.5 gallon tank and a crowntail betta today, and I was wondering if I should get a heater for the tank. I'm afraid to get one since the tank is so small, but the temperature is only 76, and it probably wont get much higher than that. Thanks!
  3. dvd_wightman

10 Gallon Aquarium

Very nice tank! The plants look very nice and the fish are very colorful
  4. dvd_wightman

King Betta?

I'm almost certain its a plakat. They look very nice.
  5. dvd_wightman

What are you listening to...RIGHT NOW?

My Itunes Grateful Dead playlist. Even though I'm 15, I just love the Grateful Dead
  6. dvd_wightman

My wife may be lifting the ban on more tanks.

I cant comment on the plants as I have no experience with live plants, but as for the fish, I think a South American theme would be very interesting. I would go with a large school of either cardinals, neons, or rummynose tetras with some cories and maybe some otos.
  7. dvd_wightman

Stocking a 10 gallon

I agree with Lupin on the male guppies. If you don't like guppies, you can have some platies. Platies are not very tight shoaling fish, but they coexist together very peacefully and have great color. Another option would be some neon or cardinal tetras. They are very colorful and good shoalers...
  8. dvd_wightman

Hello!

Welcome to AC! My name is Dave too.
  9. dvd_wightman

Pics of my 2 tanks (150 & 10 gallons)

Very nice tanks. I really like that Oscar in the 150. The rock structure in the 150 is very nice as well.
  10. dvd_wightman

20 Gallon Too Heavy for the Stand?

That's what I'm afraid of. Thanks for the help!
  11. dvd_wightman

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that the stand is supposed to be for 10-20 gallon tanks
  12. dvd_wightman

After being out of the hobby for a few months, I have decided to start over and upgrade from my 10 gallon tank. I have a stand that I had bought for the 10 gallon, but never put together. I now put it together for the new tank. The only problem is that the weight limit for the stand is 200 lb...
  13. dvd_wightman

Newbie craving info about Bettas!

I couldn't pull up that link, but as long it is at least 5 gallons, it should be good. Here's a link to a great betta site with a lot of info and even some bettas for sale: http://www.bettatalk.com/ Good luck!
  14. dvd_wightman

Invert tank- MTS, RCS, Ramshorns

The tank looks very nice. I really like the cherry shrimp.
  15. dvd_wightman

I've joined the dark side. Soon to be manager of the Petland Lancaster fish dep.

Congrats on the new job! It definitely sounds like a lot of fun and its nice to know that someone who actually knows how to take care of fish is working there. Good luck!
  16. dvd_wightman

is 29 gal tank too small for agressive fish

It's definitely too small for africans. A pair on convicts or firemouths would work.
  17. dvd_wightman

Check out the new betta =]

Thats a beautiful betta. Good luck!
  18. dvd_wightman

Happy Post for Mr. CT-Death

Thats a nice tank. I'm not a huge fan of the blue gravel, but the plants are really nice, as well as the fish.
  19. dvd_wightman

Rare/awesome saturday pickup!!

Sounds like a great day! I wish I could drive, or knew of that many good fish stores:headshake2:. Sorry for your loss. Can't wait to see more pics!
  20. dvd_wightman

Female Bettas?

They appear to be females.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store