Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

600 gallon ca cichlid tank journal

still working on taking better pictures put in a 24/7 drip system flowing thru a chloramine filter and drip emitters i can dilute/change up to 20 gph, right now i have it set at 8 gph got another driftwood this time going to soak for 2 weeks! latest full tank shot
  2. C

fish have been in a week or so and settling in nicely, developing their hierarchy 11" chancho, nicely marked, the current boss of tank 9" sagittae, the pig of the tank and my fav so far, awesome wet pet that recognizes me and follows me around 9" labiatus beautifully marked, looks...
  3. C

yep and on mfk :) picked up driftwood from greyhound bus station express pickup in downtown dallas, wow that was an adventure lol, came in a big box pretty big even compared to the big tank am i supposed to soak it or something before i put it in?
  4. C

tank inhabitants will be all male 4" to 10" amphilophus, a few parachromis and various vieja species rounded the group. the footprint is 8 x 4 x 30" high, roughly 600 gallons.
  5. C

550 gallon video

crappy iphone video early morning feeding with moonlights on lL6SeT_pzuM
  6. C

is a large community of aggressive ca cichlids possible? i guess i'll find out soon :screwy: still kind of cloudy as i just rinsed the substrate and put large river rocks in it yesterday
  7. C

Nitrates Are Killing Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my nitrates at one time were 40 ppm, i used a remote deep sand bed, gradually removed my bio balls and all mech. filteration, upgraded to a large skimmer and installed a refugium with chaeto, i do 10% water change a week and after 2 months it is now below 5 ppm.
  8. C

Tankmates for maroon clown?

the yellow tang would not get bullied, they are tough and mean/territorial to new additions as well, i've kept them with tough triggers, wrasses, angels, groupers etc and they more than hold their own quite well.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store