Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

FS Angels*Rams*Plecos*Corys*Killifish*Shrimp*Snails*M oss-Woodridge, IL- Shipping/Pickup

I would make the trip out there to see what he has in person :)
  2. A

FS Angels*Rams*Plecos*Corys*Killifish*Shrimp*Snails*M oss-Woodridge, IL- Shipping/Pickup

GREAT SELLER! Picked up a few rams from Ron a couple of months ago :)
  3. A

FS Long Fin L144 Blue Eyed Yellow Bristlenose Plecos Shipping/PU NJ

Bump Still have the ones I picked up this past winter and they're getting pretty big :)
  4. A

GCCA meet in Naperville (Chicago) today. Who went, What did you get?

The SWAP meets keep getting bigger and bigger. I remember a few years back when you were able to freely move from one table to another without tripping over another person. Like every other meet, I spent way too much >_< sigh. Peacocks, plecs, NLS, filters, tanks, etc.
  5. A

What I came home to..

I'm gonna have to add more tanks to my fish room. Just this week, my German Blue Rams, Longfin BN, and now these guys decided to spawn.. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.
  6. A

FS D Pleco Caves - Chicago, IL - Ship / Pick Up

all natural clay :) last call otherwise, I'm tossing these guys in storage
  7. A

Or you can buy all 4 for $40 w/ shipping included :)
  8. A

I've got extra D shaped pleco caves avail. They are about 5.5 inches long and the opening is about 2 inches wide by 1.5 inches tall. I have 4 available and looking to get $12 + shipping each or $40 for all 4 + shipping.
  9. A

Gnarly bristles

great pics!
  10. A

Help Me Choose - Royal Pleco or Candy Stripe Pleco!

Royal if you have a tank big enough :P
  11. A

pleco clay / ceramic caves

I've bought tons of caves from them. I forgot the guys name.. He's always at the Chicago swap meets. Also check out http://www.rosenthalpottery.com/plecocaves.html
  12. A

I have wigglers!

nice pics :)
  13. A

What Plecos do you own?

L46's L134's Tons of BN
  14. A

FS Stealth Heater, Maxi Jet, Lighting, Silver coins, books Shipping/pickup California

If the heater and powerhead is avail, I'll take them both. Drop me a PM. Thanks!
  15. A

WTB Socket 939 MATX Rhode Island

have a couple of atx boards but no matx :(
  16. A

FS 75g Tank with Plants/Fish - Batavia, IL - pickup

saw this tank in person... great looking tank! :)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store