Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

HELP!! Clown fish

but should i double dose though? and what is Renew?
  2. B

HELP!! Clown fish

but wont the carbon suck up all the nutrients in the water for the coral and stuff? So what do i do about that?
  3. B

HELP!! Clown fish

i mean if my levels check out okay. what can i do to know what is exactly wrong with my tank? like keep the carbon in there for 24hrs?
  4. B

HELP!! Clown fish

I already did a 20% water change day before yesterday. So you say I should keep a bag of carbon in my sump? For how long? Do you mean the ones with the cirles or black diamonds? I mean pretty much all my fish are dead. Diamond goby, flounder, purple firefish, pistol shrimp, and coral cats are...
  5. B

HELP!! Clown fish

the school of coral cats i put in my QT until someone wants to get it off of me.
  6. B

HELP!! Clown fish

my copperband seems to not be doing so well now. It is turning kind of black on the inside. Stress? Please help I dont want to lose him. He eats frozen mysis shrimp, but when i fed my tank seems like he wants struggling to reach for it. Couldnt swim. Just layed on the sand bed against the rock...
  7. B

HELP!! Clown fish

i brought my water to the LFS and they said it was fine I had them check the levels too. So how much fish should I keep in a 55gl tank?
  8. B

HELP!! Clown fish

So when i woke up this moprning my other clown was dead. but i checked on it last night it wasnt doing so good so i put it in my QT tank. I put it in there cause when i looked at it before i noticed something bit its right fin and tail fin. They werent totally destroyed, but was nibbled on...
  9. B

HELP!! Clown fish

Tank crash?! OMG! So when I woke up this morning I had seen most of my fish missing. Then I looked around I have seen my Tomini tang and clown have died then I saw my angel die right before my eyes til its last breathe. :cry: I dont know what happened. After I posted about my clown fish on this...
  10. B

Going bad favia?

Hey guys. My favia seems to be losing its color as it seems? I just noticed that some small parts of it is turning kind of pale or seems to be losing color. Is this normal and will it come back? Thanks guy I know I had alot of questions lately. Just want to keep my tank in check.
  11. B

HELP!! Clown fish

:sigh: seems like i should get rid of all my favorites. I can get rid of the coral cats but everything else? i dont know.
  12. B

HELP!! Clown fish

yeah. is it okay to keep it all now though? and when they get bigger i could give it back to the LFS or other SW people? I mean the fish are all small sizes right now.
  13. B

HELP!! Clown fish

it is a school of 6 coral catfish. but yeah as i mentioned is it okay to freshwater dip the clown for like 20 sec. as my LFS stated?
  14. B

HELP!! Clown fish

:sigh: this is why my parents should let me get a bigger tank. I wanted to start a 150+ but i need to clear some things out.
  15. B

HELP!! Clown fish

ll = 2? my LFS said to freshwater dip it for 20sec
  16. B

HELP!! Clown fish

I got them from my LFS. Yeah I stopped buying fish.
  17. B

HELP!! Clown fish

pH 8.4 Nitrite 0 ppm Amonia 0 ppm Nitrate 10 ppm
  18. B

taking pictures

Thanks. I am using a Fujifilm Finepix F460.
  19. B

HELP!! Clown fish

Guys I need some emergency help. My two clowns dont seem so good. I go tthem yesterday and acclimated them and everything. They seem to be on the substrate alot. Like they swim, but alot and just stay in the same spot with each other. Any advice?
  20. B

Protein skimmer

I believe AquaC Remora skimmer is the best HOB skimmer out there, but it is quite pricing. I use this skimmer and it is excellent. You are talking about hang on back skimmers right? I am assuming this from the Prizm, cause thats the only one I heard of. Don't remember if they make the in sump...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store