Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. R

FS 55 tank,stand and gravel - SI, NY -Pick up preffered / shipping

55 gallon tank and iron stand - $80 I took all the gravel out of my 55 and split it into two portions which ended up being 25 lbs each. They fit perfectly into a medium flat rate box. Therefore, I can ship it at buyers expense. - $20 per box. pics of the gravel and tank/stand
  2. R

FS 75 pounds of green gravel! Staten Island, NY - PICK UP

Ah okay, yeah I assumed that. I will ship out then.
  3. R

What happens if its not dry? And how would I dry it? Right now, the top layer is dry, but the remaining water at the bottom of the tank keeps the bottom layer dry
  4. R

No it isn't. It is in my tank that has been drained out of water. I bought 3 25 lb bags of this gravel. Although, I'd wash gravel anyways before adding to any tank. Why?
  5. R

I'm not being mean, I'm just telling him to not derail my thread. Coming onto someone's thread and saying you have it, to pm them. Also putting in his unneeded opinion. That's uncalled for.
  6. R

If you don't think it's worth a new thread, keep your mouth shut. If you want to give away your gravel, start your own thread, not come onto mine and hijack it. I think gravel is worth something considering all my fish have loved it, digging around in it and it is something worth watching...
  7. R

Well, I had loaches who like to dig, and cichlids who loved to pick it up with their mouths. I picked it for the grain size. right now, I'm trying to get a local pick up at once. :D
  8. R

I have 75 pounds of dark greenish gravel used strictly freshwater. I had it in a 55 gallon tank and it gave it almost a 2 to 3 inch layer all around. Great stuff - small pebble sized gravel...
  9. R

FS Rena XP2 Canister Filter - Staten Island, NY - Pick Up

About a year old, works perfectly fine, never had it break down on me or pumps not working, etc.
  10. R

Selling for now $60 for this great filter!
  11. R

Rena Filstar Canister XP2 for sale! Great condition! Works in great condition! Comes with ALL attachments - hoses, clamps, baskets, nothing missing! Retail Price - $150 Rena FilSter XP Canister Filters feature a unique, versatile stacking media basket to provide stage 3 (biological...
  12. R

FS 55 gallon freshwater complete setup - Staten Island NY - Pick Up

The heater will not be part of the set up. $150!!!! for this setup!!
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store