Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. SoBlonde

Betta and Molly

I think it would be fine, but then again it matters what betta you pick... get a calmer one at the pet store.
  2. SoBlonde

Would this 55 gallon tank idea work?

I don't think the Neon Tetras would be the best idea, maybe a male betta instead?
  3. SoBlonde

65G Tall Updated Pics.

Kewl tank. How big do those kinds of knifes get??
  4. SoBlonde

Fishy Sale

How much total (shipping & all) would it be for one sailfin molly, one sailfin platy, and one guppy shipped together to WA?
  5. SoBlonde

Ghost Shrimp Eat Fry!!

I am sorry to hear that but am glad you posted this. Because if you hadn't I would've went and bought some for my fry tank. I was actually going to buy some tommorow and put them in with my swordtail fry, and definetly do not want them dead. Thank you!!
  6. SoBlonde

Cory cats. what to feed them !

How long have you had them? Maybe they are still getting used to their home. They will not eat if they are getting used to their home, and it usually takes them up to three weeks sometimes. They usually get used to it before then, though.
  7. SoBlonde

Found a Fry II

Mom will eat her baby if not put back into the tank immedietly. The number of fry can range from 1-16, it matters how old she is, how much she has "bred" before, what kind of diet she is on, etc. It is likely there might be a few other fry, but I would suggest moving the fry she has already had...
  8. SoBlonde

What these fish act like...

Everyone has their different experiences, and different experiences help a lot. Everyone has different experiences because we all get different fishes.
  9. SoBlonde

Thank you people who think a like me :) I think this is a great idea as well. If you dont agree with it, fine, don't pay attention to this thread. No reason to bang it all up and start a fight.
  10. SoBlonde

Weird slimy film on water surface

Is your tank an aquarium or is is 1/2 water, 1/2 land? Do you have pictures of the tank?? Thanks
  11. SoBlonde

Puppies!!!!!!!!

Actually, I did own two pit bulls at one time they were great dogs and that is why I love them. A good buyer asks many questions!!!
  12. SoBlonde

Woofys Plecos Galore!

Albino Gibbys are cool - do you do aweesome deals?
  13. SoBlonde

Puppies!!!!!!!!

Website? How do we know you don't breed vicious pit bulls? Some breeders out there dont breed them right and they turn into vicious dogs. I love pit bulls, but would be very careful from where I got one. Are you a registered breeder?
  14. SoBlonde

Loach vs Cory

One dojo loach definetly is what you are thinking of ;) Exactly what you need! :)
  15. SoBlonde

The point is people who are looking into getting new fish can get personal experience advice here. Sometimes I get so annoyed by some people here :rolleyes:
  16. SoBlonde

Loaches, Bottom Scavengers, Suckerfish & Plecos Butterfly Suckerfish- In my experience, Butterfly Suckerfish are friendly fish who mind their own business in the tank; cleaning the walls of the tank, plants, and rocks. They are very good at cleaning the tank, too. I have never had any algae...
  17. SoBlonde

I thought I would make a thread where you write down all your experiences you have had with different kinds of freshwater fish so people looking to study up on fish have a little “explanation” of what the fish is like from an experienced owner and from different points of views. Write down all...
  18. SoBlonde

Woofys Plecos Galore!

Whats the kind in your avatar? Whatever it is, how much $ is it and how much for shipping to WA?
  19. SoBlonde

baby guppies please help!

Get a 2 way breeder or net breeder and put it in your tank. They can be found at the pet store.
  20. SoBlonde

Swordtails - Washington

Ok thanks I will let you know when they get bigger so keep checking in
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store