Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. X

Best lighting choice

reef tank.
  2. X

Best lighting choice

What would be the best lighting choice for a 36 gallon tank? A 130 watt power compact or a 96 watt T5HO?
  3. X

30g specie tank/pair or single speciman

Caudopunks. A 30g tank is way too small for cyps.
  4. X

eretmodus death

Julies & some lamps really pester gobies. I see that you have Julies, maybe they could have caused the death.
  5. X

WTB Synodontis Petricola & Demasoni's

If you are in Central MA and can pickup, I have some.
  6. X

55g

Soon.
  7. X

55g

Received the fish yesterday. All alive & well.
  8. X

55g

The fish should be here tomorrow. I will see then.
  9. X

55g

Cichlid Forum lists Reserve Stocks Cichlids as a good place to order from. They have a couple of positive reviews.
  10. X

55g

What was your bad experience?
  11. X

55g

Dave was asking $15 per fish. I don't have any yet, but I have ordered another fish online. I ordered 6 Tanganicodus irsacae Moba from Reserve Stock Cichlids. I should be receiving them on Thursday.
  12. X

55g

I don't know anything about shipping fish. I can look into when my work rotation ends.
  13. X

55g

Do the paracyps need as much room as the cyps? If they don't, maybe I'll get a small group of them instead of the synos.
  14. X

55g

I currently have similis. I I was going to get rid of them, but maybe I could keep them. How do you think this would do: Inkfin calvus 3 (1m & 2f) - I already have these in my 36. similis - I have 20+ in my tank now. Time do a trade with my lfs. Eretmodus cyanocistis - pair Synodontis polli 3-5
  15. X

55g

What changes would you make to make it suitable for a 55G.
  16. X

55g

Dave's
  17. X

55g

Eretmodus Kigoma Red
  18. X

55g

I am planning order 6 gobies online from a site that has some F1's of a color variant that I like. When I get a pair I'm going to trade the rest at a fish store in the area.
  19. X

55g

I will be upgrading my 36g bf to a standard 55g. I want to stock the new tank as follows: Altolamprologus calvus - pair Synodontis petricola - 5 Eretmodus cyanistictus - pair Cyprichromis leptosoma - 11 I'm looking for some feedback on if this a good stocking and if not what...
  20. X

16g bowfront stocking

I just read the article on stocking bowfronts. I have a tank that currently has a guppy, 2 red honey gouramis and an oto cat. If I wanted to make this a small Asian biotope would I be able to go with the gouramis, some kuhli loaches and a small rasbora. How many loaches and what kind...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store