Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. leesst200

Crab id please

Cant find pics of it. Looks like a teddybear crab but with stripes. Hes gone now anyway. Got to try and catch a big crab now. He keeps hiding in the rock in a crevis. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. leesst200

Crab id please

Is this crab safe for my tank? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. leesst200

Pico

Does anyone have a pico tank?
  4. leesst200

What ro system?

I have seen other systems but i dont know enough to say what filters it would need.
  5. leesst200

What ro system?

Would this one be any good? http://www.aquatics-warehouse.co.uk/acatalog/TMC_V2_Reverse_Osmosis_Systems.html This one says its a three stage, does it have to be a five stage? I only have a small tank but want to carry out small but frequent changes.
  6. leesst200

What ro system?

Im looking at buying an ro system. Trouble is, i dont know what i should be looking for, there are different sorts out there, but im not sure what would be best. Any suggestions and help appreciated, Lee.
  7. leesst200

Small reef tank question

I had a marine setup a year back but had no luck and lost a lot of money in fish and coral. The wife wont let me have a big tank so im after a small tank for the front room. I dont want a lot in it.
  8. leesst200

Small reef tank question

Hi all, I know the bigger the better when selecting a marine tank size but what is the absolute smallest tank I could use. Frequent water changes would be a must. What could i put in it? Any help appreciated.
  9. leesst200

FS LIVE ROCK, RETFORD, Nottinghamshire,DN22 7LL, UK. Pick up.

I have 20Kg approx of live rock for sale because I have closed my tank down. Pick up only, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7LL, UK. Email; purpleronny200@aol.com for more details.
  10. leesst200

metal halide/ lighting question/ newbee help.

Thanks for all your pars etc. Lol. Theyre all mind boggling to me! I have gone with the 14000k. The shop told me this was the most common. When I changed the bulb, the old one was a 14000k also. I bought this unit second hand and have just got round to changing the bulb. I have no/not much...
  11. leesst200

Im told that the 20000k bulb has more of a blue tint. So it wont make any difference to the corals which one i choose?
  12. leesst200

Hi all, I am ready to replace my metal halide bulb but meed some help with which type to get. The unit i have is an aqua one 150w metal halide with 2 24w actinic blue tubes. What bulb should i go for? 14000k or 20000k or 30000k? Any help appreciated.
  13. leesst200

missing shrimps

thats probably it then, I have had them around 2 years.
  14. leesst200

YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

sorry to hear your bad news, have you found the cause? I assume a rock fall?
  15. leesst200

new addition

I have bought a Kole yellow eye tang last wednesday and he seems to be enjoying his environment. What foods should i be offering? I know they are good algae eaters so i put a bit of dried algae in on a clip but he doesnt seem to want it. (he does go round the rocks though). I also feed a small...
  16. leesst200

missing shrimps

I have kept 4 shrimps for a couple of years until now i only have 2. The shrimps were peppermint, camel, cleaner and blood red. They have all been fine until now the cleaner and peppermint are missing. They are definatley not there (removed all rocks to find them). What is the likley...
  17. leesst200

Corner tank setup help please.

its soft and the edges move/sway in the flow of water.
  18. leesst200

Not sure about the t5's, they are a blue/purple colour when lit. Will have a look when I get chance, although they came as standard with the unit. Im sure its not coraline that i am getting. Try this pic and see what you make of it. The algae is the top left of the rock. The shell in the...
  19. leesst200

The t5's are like a dim violet colour. Should I swap one of these for a daylight bulb?
  20. leesst200

Please ID this growth on LR

Dont know what it is but how long have you had the rock?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store