Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. xpmr5

Keeping native fish?

Who cares. I know someone who has a 50 gallon planted tank with about 20 bluegill ranging anywhere from 1/2" to 3". He also has a largemouth bass and 10 rock bass that he caught in a creek near his house. The fish will eventually gety too big, but not for a long while.
  2. xpmr5

What's in your tackle box?

Fishing tackle!
  3. xpmr5

Longest thread in AC

life
  4. xpmr5

Longest thread in AC

live
  5. xpmr5

Longest thread in AC

duck
  6. xpmr5

Longest thread in AC

lamb
  7. xpmr5

Largemouth Bass

Thanx for the info everyone. I'll probably will think twice next time!
  8. xpmr5

Largemouth Bass

*Livewell not livestock
  9. xpmr5

Largemouth Bass

10. xpmr5

Largemouth Bass

Yea, but there's a good bet bet no one from DNR is going to come in my backyard and ask if I have caught any fish in my 30 foot wide creek in Illinois, let alone ask to see my aquarium! The chances are slim to none, and I'm willing to take the chance over buying $8 cichlids when bluegills, in...
  11. xpmr5

FW to BW Question

Yea, sorry bout that. I was writing faster than I can think! Thanks.
  12. xpmr5

FW to BW Question

What I usually do is boil waterand put the salt in it so itdissolves faster, then i put ice cubes to get it around 78 degrees
  13. xpmr5

FW to BW Question

I know this should be in the BW forum, but I figured I would get more help if I posted here too! I have an Archer Fish and a Needlefish in a 55 gallon FW tank right now with 1 tbsp. of aquarium salt per 5 gallons. I want to convert it to BW because it is better for their health. The problem...
  14. xpmr5

FW to BW Question

I have an Archer Fish and a Needlefish in a 55 gallon FW tank right now with 1 tbsp. of aquarium salt per 5 gallons. I want to convert it to BW because it is better for their health. The problem is, I already have aquarium salt in the tank right now. If I wanted to convert, would I have to take...
  15. xpmr5

Largemouth Bass

It was in the tank only for about a half an hour. I don't think that's a big deal, and I already released it so I really can't do anything about it.
  16. xpmr5

Biggest fish for a 20 long?

I never said "many gourami's". You can keep just one. BTW when saying "to big" it should be too big. How are you a moderator when you can't even spell right?
  17. xpmr5

Sorry! Just trying to help
  18. xpmr5

I'm saying singly!
  19. xpmr5

Is putting salt in an aquarium helpful?

Nothing has been scientifically proven. It's based solely on the opinion of who you talk to. Lot of people say it treats ich and helps build a slime coat. Some might say it even helps gill function by adding electrolytes. I really think its useless unless your trying to treat ich. But...
  20. xpmr5

Gourami, Angelfish, Silver Dollar, a couple Mollies maybe?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store