Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Grins

How about a "have you ever" game??

Ouch! And no. Have you ever taken a drink from a table and then realized it wasn't your's?
  2. Grins

Where's Grins?

Grins who?
  3. Grins

Long time no see.

Thanks Rod Speaking of pics, lets see your venture to the dark side my pet.
  4. Grins

Mafia Games....

Your heart was empty without me wasn't it?
  5. Grins

live rock and pounds

In addition, you can go a bit lighter if you have a porous rock with great surface area vs. a dense softball sized piece.
  6. Grins

Mafia Games....

Oh shush before I select you to my mob and get you offed again.
  7. Grins

Reef Tank

My suggestion...slow down. You're moving very fast for a newly set up tank and will have a better chance of enjoying this hobby for everything it can be if you practice a bit of patience and research before buying. Quarantining, acclimation, species selection, etc. can often avoid many of...
  8. Grins

micro picture

Still stunning.
  9. Grins

Keep the Sentence going!!!

we sold H3's...
  10. Grins

How about a "have you ever" game??

Yes. Have you ever jumped off a boat with your dog?
  11. Grins

WORD RELATION GAME!!!!

pad
  12. Grins

Mafia Games....

Shes a mean one....
  13. Grins

Long time no see.

Drats! Foiled again. :lipssealedsmilie:
  14. Grins

Long time no see.

Oh yes! Muahahahaha Not coming with the lights, he upgraded to a 500g+ and kept the lights =) The British Embassy. :silly: Thanks! Hi neighbor! How goes the eastern side of the state? I'll be embarassed to take too many photos too soon. Not with it looking as great as it does now...
  15. Grins

some kind of anemone?

When they are in the sand like that you can often just use the handy dandy turkey baster method. They come out intact and you can just flush them
  16. Grins

Help Me ID this

I'd not jump to killing it. Many worms are beneficial in a reef tank. Some even decorative.
  17. Grins

Nudibranch ID

Be diligent with them, took me 3 months to rid them from my first batch of zoas.
  18. Grins

dish soap in water

I'd do a water change and run carbon
  19. Grins

micro picture

Fishie! It is gorgeous. What does it look like under normal lighting?
  20. Grins

Long time no see.

Aww thanks. The job has kept me so busy it takes a sick day for me to find time for the forums again. I'm going to be tempting myself with reefy stuff for the upgrade though so I'll be around.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store