Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Marcus Fenix

ocean footage

you're welcomed
  2. Marcus Fenix

ocean footage

dunno if some of you guys know or visit this website, thought I might share the link. this site is awesome...lots and lots of footage, wether it be reefs, fish etc etc etc etc. you name it, they have it. http://www.oceanfootage.com/ I love this one...Tangs cleaning a turtle (nineth clip down)...
  3. Marcus Fenix

Know any tricks?

I had hair algae problems..steps I did to remove it. 1-cut down on lighting (starve it form light helps) 2-add turbo snails 3-add Lawnmoyer Blenny 4-phosguard and purigen (lower phosphate & nitrates) 5-good skimming and UV sterilizer helps hope this helps...it worked for me
  4. Marcus Fenix

what is the smallest tank for a tang?

just to add a different opinion on Tangs needing lots of space. on reefvideos.com, Carl's tank is a 150g, but in length it's only 48 inches and look how all the Tangs seem happy. they don't have 5 or 6 feet of swimming length, but it doesn't seem to bother them. there's not an incredible amont...
  5. Marcus Fenix

fleas???

didn't want to bring back this topic, but I too am having this "flea" infestation. my new tank has been running for about 2 weeks now. I got my 30 gals sump last sunday and added some live rock. today when the the lights turned on, guess what I found? marine fleas or copepods like you guys...
  6. Marcus Fenix

My fishies like to chill.

it has picture of the month written all over it
  7. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

thanx for the info I bought the live sand this afternoon
  8. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

and how deep is your sand bed with 110 lbs?
  9. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

is 40 lbs of live sand enough for a 75gals? I'm going for a shallow sand bed of around a ½ half
  10. Marcus Fenix

Hair Algae....

planning on making some sort of wacky wig for the Halloween party I see :rofl:
  11. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

hahahaha, it's the pattern
  12. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

this the model I'm getting http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idProduct~ES33004.html it's that one or some sketchy thing
  13. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

yeppp, that's what I was to mister LFS guy...I hope Coralife skimmers are good? and, it'll be FOWLR. don't comfortable with keeping corals
  14. Marcus Fenix

finally got my 75 gals

hi y'all...haven written here in a while, been kind of busy. I finally got my 75gals tank last week. I made a thread about "bad timing" a couple of months ago. in june when I set up my 30gals, I met a budy of mine who was selling his 75 gals and some equipment for 100$. what I got for 100$...
  15. Marcus Fenix

75g Reef pics. 10 weeks old

very nice tank...I just love your fish selection. I wonder why...hahahaha
  16. Marcus Fenix

Stocking list - opinions?

that's what the LFS guy told me when I bought them. 3 or more and everything should be fine. also depends on the size of the tank. 3 in a 30gals, like me, is ok.
  17. Marcus Fenix

Stocking list - opinions?

I've had 3 blue green chromis for 2 months now and I've seen no fighting or agression towards each other. there's the occasional chasing, but it seems more like playing than anything else.
  18. Marcus Fenix

problem with my Chromis

I'm keeping a distant eye on an and everything seems to be in order. there's still the occasional head shaking. thanx guys
  19. Marcus Fenix

problem with my Chromis

nope, unfortunately my bicolor died just a couple of days after introducing him in my tank. he never ate. as of now, the only fish in my tank are the chromis. I also have a small cleanup crew: 2 hermitt crabs and 2 turbo snails as I typing this, I'm watching the chromis and they're swimming...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store