Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. B

mudskippers

that's very difficult to find dwarf mudskippers in france i still don't find any dwarf indian mudskippers
  2. B

mudskippers

sorry about my english i used a translator Thank you for the information My aquarium measures 1 m of length, 40cm of width and 35 cms in height, there is a little less half of the water in my aquarium, two roots, a dry corner(place) and I am soon going to buy plants what do you think...
  3. B

mudskippers

hello i've got a tank which is 140 L and i would like to make a salt water with mudskipper especially periophthalmodon septemradiatus wich is 12 cm is there anybody who knows that species ? thanks
  4. B

i'm a newbie here

thanks again for your welcome :)
  5. B

i'm a newbie here

hello thanks for welcome for moment i do not have any fish yet but i've got two tanks in preparation the first one is 140 L for periophthalmus or crab (cardisoma) if i can't keep periophthalmus the second one is 120 L and i will keep groups of puntius titteya or paracheirodon innesi or...
  6. B

i'm a newbie here

hello my name is bernard, i live in france, near paris i'm sorry about my english, it's not perfect i like aquariophilia, sports, vidéo games, i don't know what to say anymore if you got some questions ask me ;) thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store