Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

new tank

Hi guys not really new to the forum just a little quiet . I like to read and learn info from all you guys on her. Anyways just built a new 90 gallon
  2. S

calcium reactor

Just wondering if anyone here has any good experiances with calcium reactors? I am sure lots of people have just looking for some good choices or different models or units i should stay away from
  3. S

coral beauty and flame angles

Thanks for the adivice guys i know its not recomended buy just wondered if anyone had success its a 90 gallon tank with 40 pounds of live rock have not added anything to the tank yet
  4. S

coral beauty and flame angles

has anybody had any issues with these two fish as tankmates?
  5. S

new to salt....got a problem..red slime/hair

I use the red slime remover product by altra life great product does'nt affect any of the corals or fish
  6. S

How to catch a Damsel

I tried to catch a domino damsel took me like 3 hours till finally i got upset and pulled out all my live rock he now has a home in the sump!!!
  7. S

What's your favorite marine fish

i would have to say flame angel or coral beauty are my favorites!
  8. S

mushroom help!

well its sat and did'nt do anything with the tank. All is back to normal with the mushrooms they where same till friday nite and this morning they where back to normal thanks for you help almondsaz!!!
  9. S

flower pot?

I am wondering if someone can identify this little guy i think its a flower pot maybe i am wrong it must of hitched a ride with something else in the tank
  10. S

mushroom help!

yes i added it to the sump should i be doing that? Most of my addatives go into the sump. No i donot a have a test kit for alkalinity. Thanks for the input i am pretty new to the marine hobby so i am learning alot as i go
  11. S

mushroom help!

Sorry did not specify lighting 2 glo t5 fixures with 4 52 watt bulbs
  12. S

mushroom help!

No i have not added anything to the tank in a month or so 72 gallon tank 10 gallon sump with refuge coral life super skimmer phosphates 0 nitrates 0 calcium 350 salinity 1.025 ph 8.2 The olny thing i did latley was add reef complete to raise the calcium a bit
  13. S

mushroom help!

Today i noticed my mushrooms have a kinda dried purple edge on them Does anybody know if this is normal Have not seen them look like this before
  14. S

Newest tank pictures--LMB

very nice
  15. S

My clownfish have finally found the anemone, but I have a question about them

my two do the same thing . eventually you will see them feeding it if you have not already
  16. S

percula clowns

First of all thanks for the info guys. Well i just got home from work and checked on the little guys and they are still there. So this is a good thing. Just for a little info gomerjoe the tank is olny about 5 months old. The perculas were the first thing in the tank. and the anemone They took...
  17. S

percula clowns

I was just wondering if anyone on this site has breed percula clowns or what i should say has anyone here removed the eggs from the tank. I have about 100 or so eggs i might be out on that number but anyways they are hanging under a ledge on my live rock just overtop of the anemone. i am...
  18. S

new tank

its 46 gallon bowed front
  19. S

new tank

justsome shots ofmy tan pretty new to the hobby
  20. S

Hi everbody

My name is Shaun and i was just surfing around and founds your guys site (girls also) Anyways i have been in the hobby for many years but just recently changed over to salt water. Alot of people seem to be pretty educated so i decided to join in hopes to get some answers on diffrent things.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store