Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. I

AQUARIUM LIGHT ODYSSEA POWER COMPACT ARE STARTING ON FIRE!

The only thing I've seen on that is the OLD MH fixture's using magnetic ballasts. I personally know 2 people running Odyssea light fixtures;1 260w PC and 1 T5 set,neither has had any problem for the years they've been in use (other than fans) Both these guys fixtures have outlasted 2 48"...
  2. I

FS Catalina Aquarium 4x65w + bulbs

update the (2) AGA 8000k bulbs are sold
  3. I

Help me decide: flourescent fixtures for lightly planted 55

thats nice..what wattage double is that ? I dont think I've seen those Reef Sun bulbs
  4. I

straight pin bulbs 3 cords,3 switches I don't think I can get anymore than 4 bulbs in the box with the fixture,$125 shipped with the 4 1000k bulbs
  5. I

thats the way it came from Catalina...I never said they were led's :confused: strip,led,cold cathode........still moonlights
  6. I

Look what I found on a hike in the mountains

cool find !! ya gonna send some my way ??
  7. I

48" fixture pics
  8. I

Catalina Aquarium 4x65w fixture w/moonlights + bulbs + legs new ballasts just installed 4 -10000k bulbs 2 used 4-6 months 2 maybe a few hours 2 -new AGA 8000k new in boxes 3 -420 actinics $125.00
  9. I

Catfish ID

those are cool..go catch some more and send me a couple:grinyes:
  10. I

aquarium snail list w/pics ??

dont think so.. I'll have to see if I can get a few on a piece of paper and get a decent pic later
  11. I

nope..none of those.... their so small I cant get a half decent pic
  12. I

Cheap DIY STAND

that what I have under a 55g and a 75g..I still need to get the outside skinned up. I'm going to use some extra sheets of panelling I have
  13. I

where can I see some pics of these pests,errr,snails ? I have some in a tank I've never seen before,I'd like to find out what they are little round looking things all over some plants:confused:
  14. I

Poor corydoras :(

same here..no more gravel for me..I'm even going to take the eco complete out of a 20L and put in pool filter sand. plants grow just fine in it,the cories love digging/rooting around it,way easier to clean;just hover the vac over it.
  15. I

Poor corydoras :(

:headbang2: about7-10 days I think. I got one of the breeding nets that hang on the tank,and just put the eggs in that.I have around 15 babies swimming in there right now,and just put another dz eggs in yesterday. I put a chunk of Java Moss in the net and the babies are always swimming around...
  16. I

plants FS

all gone for now
  17. I

Breeding Cories

I just did the same thing a few days ago with the hang on net and Java Moss..I looked in today and moved the moss around and saw a couple tiny (very tiny!!) babies scurry off. I don't have any Hikari First Bites though.Anything else I can drop in there for 'em ? a small piece of the pellets I...
  18. I

these canisters anygood?

search Fluval 404 on ebay..I got 2 brand new in the box,3 yr warranty for the same/less than the price of one of the other brands. I like them both,bought the spray bar kits on ebay for both flters too. here's where I got them...
  19. I

Coralife Aqualight problem

is it just the one bulb ?? Have you tried switching the bulbs around ?
  20. I

plants FS

thinned out a couple tanks,not positive whats all in the tub,several different kinds that I really dont know just what it is:screwy::huh: 4-6 smallish Amazon Swords ( 12" and under leaves,came from a mother plant that covered a 1/4 of my 55g at one time) Red Ludwigia I think :confused...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store