Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Wateveryousay

New planted tank, Stocking

I am planning on purchasing a new tank to add to my household, we have a 46 gallon, 30 gallon, and 10 gallon currently. I'm looking to put a smaller planted tank in my bedroom, preferable 10 -20 gallons. It's been a while since I've shopped fish or plants so I'm wondering what some good combos...
  2. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

Is it a salinity refractometer?
  3. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

So i'll need a refractometer and a saltwater test kit?
  4. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

Oh ok thanks, so I'm just trying to put it all together in my head, I'll need: Powerhead Filter Tank Hood(light) Refractometer Salt(Is there a brand or is it a mix or something?) Live rock/sand
  5. Wateveryousay

Fish ID Help

Here are a couple more, sorry about the pictures, the little guys never stop moving
  6. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

Does a refractometer measure different things, how is it different from a hydrometer? Do I need a Protein Skimmer?
  7. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

The 20 gallon long seems like a good idea, I will be using all live sand and live rock. As for stock, at this point I'm leaning towards a pair of clownfish, and a firefish along with inverts. As for equipment, does this list work? Powerhead Filter Tank Top/Light Live Rock Live Sand Will that...
  8. Wateveryousay

Fish ID Help

I know it is some sort of rainbowfish.
  9. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

Yes, I've read that larger tanks would be easier, but I would like to do a smaller tank, I don't mind the water chemistry.
  10. Wateveryousay

New FOWLR

I am wanting to start a new saltwater aquarium, I am an experienced freshwater aquarium keeper. I would like to do a 10 gallon FOWLR with lots of live rock. I would like to use live sand if that is the proper substrate, I've read different things. I've also read that if I have all live rock a...
  11. Wateveryousay

How to get rid of snails

Sorry if i am to off topic, but i enjoy these snails, are there any downsides to them other than their looks?
  12. Wateveryousay

What is this plant?

Moneywort, dont know scientific name sorry
  13. Wateveryousay

Anacharis growing downward

haha, ok thanks, I was just wondering if it was something was doing
  14. Wateveryousay

Anacharis growing downward

In my 10 gallon I have a ton of anacharis and it seems as it gets to about 4 inches, it turns around and grows toward the ground away from the light. I have the standard 10 gallon hood and light, regular gravel, no special plant food or anything. thanks for the help
  15. Wateveryousay

Bottom Dwellers for a 10 Gallon

I have had this tank for a bit, and the bioload is still quite low, i dont think a couple of small bottom guys would hurt
  16. Wateveryousay

Bottom Dwellers for a 10 Gallon

I was looking for some interesting bottom dwellers for a 10 gallon, something interesting to watch. Current stock is: 3 Neon Tetras 4 Harlequin Rasboras 1 Dwarf gourami BN Pleco
  17. Wateveryousay

Purple Algae

It seems that a couple of my tanks, ive been scraping it as it comes, but it seems my algae eaters dont touch it, can anyone help? Water params are okay, tanks are not in direct sunlight
  18. Wateveryousay

Baby Whales

Whats the point of making an aquarium if your gonna stick with the classics? :)
  19. Wateveryousay

Goldfish Compatibility

Do you think the BN's would bother him? And are goldies demolishers completely? or only heavily planted tanks?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store