Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Voss345

Post your fishing pics

did you really keep that bass full of eggs? Nice move.......
  2. Voss345

FS Voss345's college clearance, shipping avail

driftwood in last two pictures pending fluval is gone as well as heaters make some offers people
  3. Voss345

smallest piece in the last pictures is sold. i will have to get back to you the driftwood jake. some guy is coming buy too look at some pieces tommorow i will let you know what is available afterwards. the 405 is pending sale also i will update tommorow night
  4. Voss345

picture 1 and 3 -20$ picture 2- 10 picture 5- 40$ picture 6 all for 40 or left to righ 15,5,5,20,5. pictures 7 and 8 all for 40 or small for 10 medium 15 lg 20
  5. Voss345

pictures of driftwood prices to follow
  6. Voss345

First off to avoid any confusion i am located in west hartford Ct i can ship certain items but not everything Ok guys i got about a week and a half before i leave for school got alot of stuff i still need to move to make some money and clear some room so my parents dont have the urge to...
  7. Voss345

FS 10 wild discus and others - (CT) Local PU Preferred/Shipping OK

Hey i think meeting up somewhere would be cheaper. I can meet you in fairfield Ct next weekend if that is viable for you also sending pm.
  8. Voss345

FS Flake, Pellet, FD food

(3) 7.4 oz Sera ( San- flake for color and growth enhancement http://www.seraessentials.com/product.cfm?id=0240 retail 17$. I have it priced to move at 8 dollars a can or all 3 for 20$ Sera Vipan 7.4 Oz flake food - 8.00 1 Sera 7.4 oz cichlid sticks staple diet...
  9. Voss345

tetras corys discus all still up for grabs
  10. Voss345

FS Robb's Driftwood Thread

malaysian driftwood package sold all the first 10 pieces i posted are still for sale no reasonable offer refused! going to college in less than 4 weeks and need this stuff gone! ill post more pieces up when i get back from vacation
  11. Voss345

FS Robb's Driftwood Thread

malaysian driftwood package sold bump
  12. Voss345

Pick up in west hartford CT might be able to ship through another member pick up preffered though Selling everything because im going to college this fall, originally was going to keep them at my cousins but dont want to risk losing what i got invested in these 2 wild peruvian scalares. not...
  13. Voss345

WTB malaysian driftwood 4-10" and soccer ball of moss

http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200851 look at post # 3
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store