Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. almo75

FS FS- Sump - Antioch IL Pickup only

How tall is it? I am a bit limited on height under my stand but am looking for something like this.
  2. almo75

SW folks please chime in help choosing a fixture for a 10g FOWLR

I like the two already recommended along with those offered by nanotuners. I have a 12k from nanotuners and kinda wish I would have gotten the 20k.
  3. almo75

SW folks please chime in help choosing a fixture for a 10g FOWLR

Just a thought for you.....Have you considered a PAR38 bulb? I have a couple and think they are great. One should be plenty for a ten gallon.
  4. almo75

DIY LED Build Questions

Thanks for the link, I will have a look. The reflector idea was just in case I decided to mount them just off the surface in a canopy, with no reflectors.
  5. almo75

DIY LED Build Questions

I am looking for some input on my next project, a rebuild on my LED fixture. This weekend I got my hands on a new tank!:woot: Here is a bit of info on it, and my plans for it. It is 6 feet long, 18 inches deep, and 24 inches tall. Plans are to make it a reef. Most of the corals going into will...
  6. almo75

2nd thoughts about canopy and stand *PICS* - need advice!

I like the black, but must respect Greech's comment about it working in a particular room. If not tied to the room's existing decor, I would go with the black.
  7. almo75

Cancer again

My best hopes and thoughts your way.
  8. almo75

rsummervilles Pictures/Build of 55 gallon saltwater tank

Looking good! I am very seriously considering the ATS again. I have the weekend to myself and all needed parts in a box. The LED fixture is looking good too! Mine has been doing great for me and the color pop under actinic is just awesome. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck.
  9. almo75

Ace's ATS Build

Another great build thread Ace!! I toyed around with a very poorly designed one in a rubbermaid tub a while back and just made a mess. I am really impressed with this new layout you have going and may try to set aside some funds to give it another go. I have to admit even though I haven't been...
  10. almo75

FS FS 56 Gallon Column tank Beecher Il. Pick up only

Hello Everyone, I have a 56 gallon column tank I need to get rid of. Dimensions are 30/18/25. This is just the tank and the glass top. I found a great deal on an entire system and picked it up. I replaced the tank itself with a 40 gallon breeder as this tank has a center brace. I am using it for...
  11. almo75

Scopas Tang

Great shot......of a beautiful fish
  12. almo75

Hi There!

Welcome!
  13. almo75

Happy Birthday MsJinkzd!

Happy Birthday!!
  14. almo75

Just say hello :)

Been a long time since I've spent regular time on the forum. I am pleased to see some of the same people still here! So.....Hello everyone!
  15. almo75

Adult Truths

That was great!
  16. almo75

Your thoughts may help

My best wishes to you and yours!
  17. almo75

265 Gallon FOWLR build out.

Sounds intriguing. I will watching for pics!
  18. almo75

Out with the old, In with the new

Just wanted to say it is great that you are giving it another go! Best of luck.
  19. almo75

New 100 Gallon Set Up, Help & Advice Please!

Both choices are good IMO. I have the Nova lights and paid a bit less from Drs Foster and Smith. The have great customer service too. You could probably go with a 4 for your size tank. I have a 2 and a 3 in a 29 gallon.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store