Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Y

Who's babies are in the tank?

Hitchhikers. Probably from plants you bought recently? They're harmless for the most part and some people breed them out to feed to their fish. Think of them as fish food. But if you want to keep them and propagate them, treat them like how you would treat your shrimp. I think they're more...
  2. Y

Who's babies are in the tank?

Gammarus/Scuds/Amphipods. Amano larvae don't survive in FW.
  3. Y

FS Xmas, Willow, Mini Pellia, Subwassertang - shipping/local San Jose CA

Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead. I have some mosses for sale! All portions, unless noted, are golfball sized outside of water. Xmas moss - $5 per portion Subwassertang - $5 per portion Willow Moss (regular type, true willow) - $6 per portion Mini Pellia (half a ball, approx...
  4. Y

Crayfish Journal (Cambarellus Patzcuarensis sp. Orange)

What's more awesome is the fact that people still read this thread. I almost forgot about this. Hopefully, it has helped people out with the new upsurge of CPOs entering the market, now that wholesalers are offering them to retail. They've become more affordable now too. Approx. 40 or so per...
  5. Y

FS Mini Pellia and lowlight package - RI - shipped

Sorry, I didn't mean to derail a thread or anything but rather clarify! But comparing your liverwort that you are calling Mini pellia with subwassertang can be inaccurate. By no means am I trying to shoot your thread down, so please don't misinterpret it in that way. I will PM you the...
  6. Y

FS Mini Pellia and lowlight package - RI - shipped

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but... that's regular pellia. :(
  7. Y

FS Rorippa Aquatica, C Hudoroi, Moss/Liverwort, Fish/Shrimp - Ship and local San Jose CA

Similar to this thead, except lowered prices and updates: http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215823 Rorippa Aquatica (New and Rare) - $18 each A new plant that we've been playing around with. This one throws off serrated leaves every now and then. For images, use...
  8. Y

FS New Guinea Tiger Datnoid 6-8 inches shipping/local San Jose CA

Got some new guinea tiger datnoids available. Smallest are around 6 inches and largest ones are around 8 inches. They're all wild caught specimens and are in excellent conditions. We have 3 left, discount available if you want to get all 3. $150 each - price is firm for individual...
  9. Y

FS Rare plants (Wild)/ Inverts/Fish - San Jose CA shipping and local available

Yes, of course. :) I would recommend doing that to save on shipping and materials.
  10. Y

I need to clear out some moss and pellia now so... $20 shipped for a FULL sandwich bag of wild moss. Double the amount and shipping is paid for. $15 shipped for a FULL sandwich bag of wild pellia. Double the amount and shipping is paid for as well.
  11. Y

We can sell the moss in smaller portions for those who want to just try it out. Golf ball portion of moss sp.?? - $5 Golf ball portion of pellia - $5
  12. Y

Pictures of the various mosses you will find in the moss sp. bag. Very cool and interesting looking ones, many are new. Picture number 4 and 5 are the same, number 4 is just a closeup of one of the more peculiar ones that I found in the bunch. It looks to have small leaf-like fronds, like...
  13. Y

Cryptocoryne Hudoroi - $20 each (price lowered, ended up having more than I expected!) If a mod can change the price on the first post, I'd appreciate it.
  14. Y

I also have young juvie celestial pearl danios available. These cannot be sexed so do not ask me to. Celestial Pearl Danios - $3.75 each or $3.50 for 10 or more. New blood adult female Cherry Shrimp - $2.50 each These cherries are HUGE females, a fresh new bloodline to add to your...
  15. Y

Note: All of these are wild collected plants. Available again is the... Cryptocoryne Hudoroi - $20 each A very nice and rare cryptocoryne! These are TRUE hudoroi. I have limited quantities so get them while they last. Wild collected moss sp. ??? For those who love interesting new moss...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store