Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. S

Sail finn tang

:help: I have a sail fin tang that has a minor fungal infection what should i do
  2. S

Snowflake Eels

how long have you been a groomer? i am falling head over heals for this eel he is so entertaining i love to feed him. and i am extatic that he is eating as well as he is now
  3. S

Snowflake Eels

i tried that but he backs away so i use a long clear tube that i stuff the end of it with food. I am a dog groomer so i have alot of different stuff on my hands from hand cream to shampoo residue and i dont want to introduce anything to my tank that will destroy the water quality. so the tube...
  4. S

Snowflake Eels

i am moving him shortly into a ninty that we are setting up.
  5. S

Snowflake Eels

I finally got him to eat tonight. I took a long thin tub and stuffed the end of it with a raw shrimp. he snatched it right up and took a second peace. i feel so much better that he has finally eaten. when i was looking at him i noticed that he had a gash on the side of his head form probably...
  6. S

Bolivian Rams

:headbang2:thank you guys for all of your help. I loved the article you had me read blair. I am really falling in love with my Bolivian rams and i just want to do everything in their best intrest.
  7. S

Snowflake Eels

thank you so much i was getting conserned because how small he is i didnt want him to starve
  8. S

Bolivian Rams

How much bigger do they get?
  9. S

Snowflake Eels

he was eating krill raw shrimp and tuffty's. i dont have any spaces for him to get our through the tank he tends to end up in one of the filters. Then he pops the top off.
  10. S

Bolivian Rams

My gravel is natural and they are larger stones i have a large pirates ship with tones of holes for them to hide in. they have been in the tank for about a week and half. My water quality is very good i have no nitrates and no amonia. My ph is nutral also. I have been feeding them a comercial...
  11. S

Snowflake Eels

I have a brand new snowflake eel in my thirty gallon tank. The first day that i had him he jumped out of the tank. Since then he has not tryed to escaped but since he jumped out he has not eaten. Is there a way i can get him intrested in eating again.
  12. S

Bolivian Rams

:confused: I need a little help I have recently purchased four bolivian rams. I had speacial ordered them form a local place. I found that they are not the best colors. The red on their fins are not very out standing. Is there a diet i could be feeding them that will bring their colors out...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store