Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

Cleaning tanks while pregnant?

I have cleaned the tanks when pregnant i did the shrimp tank while in labour as i wanted to come home to a clean house i also hoovered and scrubbed the kitchen floor :rofl:My youngest is 9 months and my oldest is 10 and one in between none of them have any problems apart from being obsessed with...
  2. F

My Mantis.

Very nice set up he looks kind of cute and kind of scary, does he have a name?
  3. F

Piggy's house

I love the fact that the tank is so big it makes piggy look much smaller then he is you can only tell how big he is because of the other fish.
  4. F

Did i neglect to mention....

Niko you are so cheeky but glad to hear your having fun, on the plus side it has been so hot here as well it was 31c yesterday at 4pm!
  5. F

Clown loaches...

Great pics
  6. F

Oscar Adolescence

Very nice oscar looks in great condition
  7. F

Freshwater shrimps: The next generation

They look so sweet but i bet they cost loads! I would still love some though.
  8. F

I'm back

Hi Lupin i'm so pleased to be back now the baby is 9 months i actually have abit of spare time and money to get back into my MTS after only having my shrimp farm and the small community tank i'm ready to branch out and get some new tanks and fish.
  9. F

See the bionic cat in action

Wow, thats amazing!
  10. F

Did i neglect to mention....

LOL, i go away for a year come back and you lot are still the same! Hope you are having a great time Niko you jammy so and so :)
  11. F

I'm back

Thanks guys :)
  12. F

I'm back

I haven't been on here for over a year now due to baby stuff but i'm back now and thought i better reintroduce myself. So hello all and i'm looking forward to being a active member again.:grinyes:
  13. F

Here we go again...

Congrats on the latest spawn :)
  14. F

Walls of Jericho Hike (load warning)

Some amazing shots, bet you had a great day out. What is the red bird in one of the first pics?
  15. F

May 1, 2009: New Snail Pics

Great snail pics Lupin, just out of interest how do you sex asssasins?
  16. F

are you scared of the PIG FLU????

I think a lot of this is just media hype and scaremongering yeah flu is nasty but it could be a lot worse like the poor people above who had mrsa.
  17. F

Black Neons or Harlequin Rasboras?

My son has 10 of these and the way they shoal is amazing they are great little fish but if i had to choose between black neons and harlequins i would go with the harlequins.
  18. F

must be doing something right

Very nice tanks and pics glad you finally got the 180g stocked so you are happy with it :)
  19. F

How much time for Anubias to Attach to Rocks

I'm not sure about rocks but it has taken over a year for my anubias to attach to wood before and even longer with a coconut shell.
  20. F

Book vs Movie

I love reading books and try not to watch movies of books i have read as they usually are very dissapointing but sometimes it does help if you have read the book as you can understand the missing plot lines in the movie adaptions. I have read all the nightwatch and daywatch books by Sergei...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store