Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Sarge_857

How old (young) are you?

22 here!
  2. Sarge_857

What's Your Favorite Brand Of Shoes? *PICS Too!*

I usually wear Caterpillar work boots, not for the work part, but their comfortable, and steel toe. (note these arent my actual boots, mine are more torn up lol)
  3. Sarge_857

HUH Wierd Birthday

Happy birthday Fishy! todays my bday as well! :silly:
  4. Sarge_857

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MSJINKZD!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!
  5. Sarge_857

Salt in the Freshwater aquarium

how big is the aquarium? that oscar is gunna have fun with ur cons, until they spawn.
  6. Sarge_857

Been a while..

i came back just in time then! only about 2 weeks left! then iam gettin my 5th of hot darn 100 proof and havin me some fun!
  7. Sarge_857

Been a while..

Yea iam glad to be bak as well
  8. Sarge_857

Been a while..

I havent been on here in a while, anyone miss me? lol Tanks are doin good, although my firemouth has hole in head.....its not severe....yet.....ive been keepin up on w/c's and good feeding. i need to get some meds here soon. other than that, anything new?:headbang2:
  9. Sarge_857

Fish from a recent netting trip

ive never seen an Ohio lamprey before. heh, sunfish would be fun to raise, "Could you pass the lemon butter please?"
  10. Sarge_857

Would my pleco be happier if...

:iagree: 75 just for him alone. maybe some smaller dither fish. but yea 12 inches long and 5 inches wide? wow, how old is he? i take it hes a common pleco?
  11. Sarge_857

My new blue carpet anemone

ok now that coral is sick! i also love Killah as well, looks so demonic.:mad2:
  12. Sarge_857

Glowlight danio housing and compatibility

i think they would be fine, just dont go over that number. i had 5 in a 10, and they were happy as a fish in water lol. stupid i know.........but had to do it!
  13. Sarge_857

so, who fishes?

I fish all the time! i love it. i catch and release except if i want a snack at the park, i'll keep about 4 good sized blue gills and grill em, yummy. largest fish i caught (length) was a 40 inch northern Pike. fought with it for 45 minutes....thing was a beast! heaviest was a 7 pound...
  14. Sarge_857

Rate My 55 Cichlid tank lot of photos!

i like the tank. dont like the guys inside. angels and jd's arent a very good mix, plus jds grow really big for that tank. i would go with straight angels and a pleco, or just cons. too much aggression. more plants would help too, real or fake.
  15. Sarge_857

Water Changes?

with my tanks i use tetra aquasafe with bio extract. no problems at all with it. i use the old bucket method, even on my 55 gallon. i would invest in a python if i had a bigger tank. tho its a 3 gallon bucket, and takes time, to me it doesnt seem like alot of work.
  16. Sarge_857

The Munsters or The Adams Family?

munsters hands down. my dad and i used to watch it all the time. favorite characters were eddie and grandpa. i had my hair cut like eddies when i was 8. used to have pictures, but lost em all......... edit- my last name is close to munster
  17. Sarge_857

My 100gal aquarium

that gourami......is freakin HUGE!!!!
  18. Sarge_857

Animals in the family

awesome lookin animals!
  19. Sarge_857

My 10 gallon planted

i have alittle blue skull in my 55 gallon i could move to it! great idea!!!! but i can get a green one next time i go to pet store.
  20. Sarge_857

Animals in the family

my nephews dog Tony montana (aka scarface). 3/4 pitbull-1/4 Labrador. my sisters dog Max AKA Buddha Cambridge (my cat) before flea treatment the shaved aftermath.......he looks so freakin goofy!!!!!! and of course Salem AKA tubby. Camera hog.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store