Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

What are the odds??

With convicts the odds are usually about 1000000000%. LOL
  2. C

My New Beast

IT is a halfbeak.
  3. C

FX5 now cheaper on Amazon then ebay

I have three of them I think they are great. Why do you all say they suck? What did you dislike about them, other than price?
  4. C

fun..Dog like fish... seen any

An oscar is the most dog like fish you can get.
  5. C

What's in the cooler?

sterlet sturgeon
  6. C

gymnogeographus Q

I have one male and 3 female gymno. labiatus 'rio olimar' in a 40 long. Same foot print as a 55 but not as tall. I don't think I would be comfortable putting 2 more in the mix. It would probably be awful crowded. I have 8 coryadoras paleatus in with them. They can take the cool down period...
  7. C

Guess whats in the bag/box!

Geos
  8. C

gymno geographus club! show your gymnos off!!

Gymno. Labiatus 'Rio Olimar'
  9. C

Peru Trip

Now I want to cry
  10. C

260 gal repair

A couple or three more clown loaches as they love to be in schools.
  11. C

HELP! I think my oscar has HLLE / HITH

To agree with everyone else, it doesn't look good for the fish. As platytudes said, Thiamine deficiency has a lot to do with it and feeding goldfish has been proven to lead to that. Something in the goldfish prevents cichlids from absorbing thiamine and over time it will lead to this. Good...
  12. C

Fish ID?

Juvenile sunfish of some sort. I am not familiar with the species found in Alabama though.
  13. C

4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Congrats Pete, may you have a lifetime of happiness ahead.
  14. C

Peru Trip

Looking forward to them. What did you bring back?
  15. C

Fish setup Video's

Great setups!
  16. C

50 dollar amazon gift card - what python to buy???

Personally I would get the python over the aqueon. the python tubing is much more flexible and easier to work with. I have both and I much prefer the python.
  17. C

Peru Trip

I am pretty sure you can find them in Peru also. I have seen them on anubias design's list of fish available from Peru.
  18. C

Peru Trip

Dude if you brought back crenicichla compressiceps, I would definately take them off your hands if you could ship.
  19. C

Sand as Substrant...Disapointed

If you think you have trouble keeping it clean now, wait about 6 months. Way too many big fish in that tank. I am sure it is fine now, but those fish will grow fast.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store