Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. mott

pics of Paula's tanks. The good bad and ugly

Hey Paula, It's Jon H from NJAGC, is this the 55 I sold you? I was wondering how everything turned out with this tank, any of the plants that went with the tank survive? still using the AH supply's? oh and did you ever use the ph controller? I know it worked but my probe dried out and didn't use...
  2. mott

FS Eheim Pro II, Magnum HOT, and some SPS coral 18661 PU

How much for the HOT shipped to 08822?
  3. mott

DIY Canister filter

Not like the fluval cans at all... This diy can uses the same design just like the first canister ever built! the Eheim Classic, input to the bottom of the can up through the media to the top out to the pump. Been the same design for 40+ years! I think somebody from Eheim would have redesigned...
  4. mott

SunSun HW304 leaking

Try putting some vaseline on the o ring.
  5. mott

Rena XP3 filter frustrations!

Check your hoses, I had a bad air leak in my 2217 intake hose I had to zip tie it real tight.
  6. mott

Why isn't my siphon working?

Is the sink on a different floor than the tank?
  7. mott

aquatraders light on my 55gal

Quality isn't so bad it's Aquatraders I will never do business with ever again, had a bad experience with them that left a real bad taste in my mouth. Good luck with it tho, I hope if you have problems they will take care of you cause they sure screwed me...
  8. mott

Piranhas eating a huge rat

Yes I do and that person is you:)
  9. mott

Mott's ADA 120p "Pathway to nowhere"

Thanks Mike! thinking of adding about 50 green neon tetras, had my eye on them for a while and think they would look great in a big school.
  10. mott

FS 55 gallon with stand, canopy, 4x65 watt AH supply AND HOB. PU only 08822 NJ

There is a TON of moss in there, gonna keep it up as a "package" for a bit
  11. mott

Is it Sufficient?

I'm pretty sure you know you'll need co2 considering you are growing HC and DHG. Lights should be fine...
  12. mott

This is a great deal for someone to start up a larger tank, make an offer!
  13. mott

I never measured flow but there is a flow indicator on the 2026 that stays pretty consistent, dropping just a bit when dirty. Yes I need to clean that reactor! I use Excel religiously when I have problems which was most of 11 :) May I say this is just my opinion on the subject but the dirty...
  14. mott

Bumps Ok this is a great deal folks, 4x65 watt AH supply 4 pin, worth at least 100 tank 40 stand and canopy 100 at least Filter top fin 60-10 too many shrimp to count 100 bux at the very least if ya sold em for 50 cents Flame moss, fissedens, xmas moss, Anubias nana, bolbitus and others I'm...
  15. mott

Tom, the thing is that my 2026 doesn't reduce in flow all that much even after a year of filtering! I really feel I have everything dialed in perfectly the only thing I noticed was the bba growth followed the filter flow path. In conclusion after everything I have tried to eradicate bba...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store