Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Babillba

New Re-scape of Discus tank

Thanks all. Sad news though. Totally out of the blue I came home from work yesterday to find two of the discus doing very, very poorly, dark coloration, heads buried down in the sub. Immediately got them out, fired up the hospital tank, but they expired early this a.m. Really bummed. Cannot...
  2. Babillba

Angelfish and Discus Photos

Some from my planted tank
  3. Babillba

Your favorite "wet pet" species?

With Mark on this one, DISCUS, of course. Love the discus personality, grace, and beauty.
  4. Babillba

New Re-scape of Discus tank

Hey all, just re did my discus tank. Hope you like. Comments welcome.
  5. Babillba

How much should I ask for my aquarium?

I'd say that's fair. I don't know about the size of your area, but I know craigslist listing on aquarium in this area do not get a huge response. Probably better off trying on here first, or even aquabid.com Wish I was closer to you, b/c it looks grand good luck
  6. Babillba

Discus Sale

Mike is great he drove an hour my way to meet with me last spring and delivery my Pig. Bloods
  7. Babillba

Discus Sale

True that, and then every now and then you get a cheap gem, or an expensive bust. Crapshoot a lot of times
  8. Babillba

Fish-based Firefox Browser "Themes"

I have been using Firefox for a long time, I don't know how I missed this feature but it is pretty neat
  9. Babillba

Discus Sale

Have never bought from them myself, but sometingsphishy.com has some incredible sales going on.
  10. Babillba

My Awesome Haul (Craigslist does it again!)

Like the Pizza Hut commercials - "Jackpot!"
  11. Babillba

Fish-based Firefox Browser "Themes"

Updated Firefox today and was led directly to this "add-on" feature called "themes". It allows you to add pretty cool images to the top and bottom of your browser page. I was delighted to find the discus when I searched for fish. It's worth loading and using Firefox as a browser, just for...
  12. Babillba

One of the Golden Rules?!

Inka, I am NOT suggesting this: "...the idea that the only acceptable comment is the laduatory type..." I agree wholeheartedly that posting stuff is open to others views and welcome suggestions. Those are constructive and positive, even when negative in scope. The sole thing I am saying...
  13. Babillba

Preggo Cory?

Thanks guys, by your descripts and what I see, I think I will be finding little white blobs soon. Appreciate the info.
  14. Babillba

apisto coloration question.

good luck with him. have you ever tried discus? I just love them
  15. Babillba

Aquaria Central Decals are Here!!!!

Jinx, a KAJILLION?! Come on, isn't that, like, 10 too many for you?
  16. Babillba

I bet he rules. Very pretty. I would like to have one in my discus tank, having had rams with them before, but have a hard time finding them locally, lest I drive an hour plus to the city. I hope you get an ID soon, as I am curious myself.
  17. Babillba

Sorry, I know nothing about apistos, but I am jealous- IT'S BEAUTIFUL - Mommy can I get one of those?
  18. Babillba

I think I have eggs... help id??

My experience with community tanks is that they will be gone in the morning if you don't rig up some sort of protective covering. I have used screening affixed to suction cups to keep critters away from dining on caviar. Good luck!!!!
  19. Babillba

Poor man's (woman's) discus

Both fish are pretty. Are they yours? I am not familiar with the "poor man's" fish, what type of fish is it?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store