Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. chefjamesscott

What Do You Drive?

We have a 91 suburban which I use as my driver to move things around (fish tanks), a 96 4x4 suburban and in the spring summer I drive this
  2. chefjamesscott

Phoenix Tears

Petluvr, I am the corporate food sponsor for The Canadian Cancer Society when they do their Relay For Life here in Regina. I have been doing it for the past 7 years. So I have done much study into this subject. If there were but one thing I could share with you it would be this. In addition to...
  3. chefjamesscott

Piranhas eating a huge rat

petluvr those are not pacu so ya a little ways off
  4. chefjamesscott

New Huma Huma Triggerfish

True life may happen, yet that depends are you a in the drivers seat or the backseat. I often think to many people sit back and allow things to happen that otherwise would not have taken place had they taken initiative and thought to planning things out. Have to hold to my first post here that...
  5. chefjamesscott

Piranhas eating a huge rat

nice vid to see pira do what they do I wonder what that would do to your water chemistry if they ruptured the organs of the rat. My real question is what kind of snake you have post a vid of it. Used to have a shoal of 13 pira that I rescued from a restaurant that shut down and had them for...
  6. chefjamesscott

New Huma Huma Triggerfish

Well I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I do not necessarily agree with the have the tank before you buy the fish or rehome the fish thing, especially if the fish is only 1 inch long or so when you get it. Even more so if you are a person who follows through with your intentions when you...
  7. chefjamesscott

guppy breeding

Add water :)
  8. chefjamesscott

Aquaria Central 2011 Secret Santa Card Exchange

Just like the old song says DO THE BUMP :p
  9. chefjamesscott

People don't want to be sword.....Child vs Skyrim

Now that is funny ahahhahahhah
  10. chefjamesscott

Aquaria Central 2011 Secret Santa Card Exchange

bumpity bump bump :woot:
  11. chefjamesscott

how do you figure out what size tanks you can keep in college?

Well, it really depends on whether or not you can disable the surveilance cameras and cform or bribe the campus security people when you bring in that monster 180-300g at 4 am in the morning. :)
  12. chefjamesscott

FS 180g setup ,240g set up P/U Regina, Sk., Canada

240g is actually a 225g 180g 10 foot 300g I am reconfiguring my dining area and so decided to put up the 300g as well
  13. chefjamesscott

FS 180g setup ,240g set up P/U Regina, Sk., Canada

180g setup ,240g set up P/U Regina, Sk., Canada I have a little toy that I am going to be picking up in the next month or so and have decided to sell 2 of my tanks. The 180g is a standard 6ft long drilled with a right...
  14. chefjamesscott

new fish!

Sounds like your tank will look good. Any chance of posting up a picture of it. Breeding fish is a great way to make some extra money. I really hope ya get some nice fish that sell well in your area. One thought I would give to you on this is to make sure that the fish you are going to breed...
  15. chefjamesscott

How did they do this?!?!?! Fake plants for Oscar :D

I checked his vids out and this is from one of the other ones nice tank, what kind of plants are those. r they fake? kx250f23 2 years ago Thanks, Yeah, they are...
  16. chefjamesscott

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I am so *$#!#%@# angry right now!!

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH People from a church group did this. I usually completely refrain from posting things like this but tell them to read Proverbs 12:10 and they might understand that their actions are actually considered wicked. For the main reason that they are not doing this for...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store