Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. The Red Severum

Mafia Games....

All I have to say to this is... Dam you kash for screwing me last game :)))
  2. The Red Severum

Mafia 101 - Blarney Castle: Return of the Leprechauns - Game Thread

thanks everyone, I will probably play next time, good to see you all for a short period of time, and good luck good guys!
  3. The Red Severum

Thanks kash, always enjoyed playing a game with you too :ppp
  4. The Red Severum

Is that that big of deal to vote for him...? I vote to lynch Zaffy (and I have a fish swap tomorrow and I dont want to be late to put my vote in!)
  5. The Red Severum

FS Freshwater Fish-San Jose, CA-95120-PU/Shipping!!!

pm sent, have to go to work so Ill be back around 8pm Central time
  6. The Red Severum

Job at petco?

Working at McDonalds sucks. If you can get a job at petco, do it. I am a swing manger at McDonalds for about 4 months. (I was crew for about 1 year) It does not ever get better, and if I could get a job at the petstore I would. Hell if I could get a job anywhere else I would. It is a good...
  7. The Red Severum

Mafia 101 - Blarney Castle: Return of the Leprechauns -- Sign up thread

Havent played in a while, but Ill give it a try.
  8. The Red Severum

Frozen impellor on a Penguin 1140.

Have you tried needle nose pliers? Also maybe try and add some water
  9. The Red Severum

FS CPD juvie group PU/Meet MUNDELEIN IL 60060

You dont come down by Downers Grove do you?
  10. The Red Severum

FS Selling red cherry shrimp or trade in Chicago

Where are you located? (in Chicago)
  11. The Red Severum

FS Biocube $125 PU only Downers Grove, IL

I have a 14gal bio cube with a stand light and hood for sale. 125 obo Pros- Very good tank No leaks Has a stand Cheap Great for saltwater Has filter included Cons- Missing one light bulb, other one is fairly new. Has some hard coraline against the back wall, that needs some hard scrubber...
  12. The Red Severum

FS Subwassertang Chicago,Il ship

where are you located in chicago?
  13. The Red Severum

FS P/U Only Downers Grove IL 60516 Assassin Snails and Bristlenose Plecos

I have some fish stuff for sale- Assassin snails- 2$ each Bristlenose Plecos-3$ (1in to 1 1/2in) Assorted guppies- males-1.00 Females-50cents 2 males and 3 females for 3$ No shipping, Downers Grove IL Call or Text or PM here 630-461-69 seven three
  14. The Red Severum

FS P/U Only Downers Grove IL Multiple Aquariums for sale

55gal with gravel, filter, hood and light. holds water and has been used as a fish tank in the last month. $150 (no stand) 30gal aquarium- filter, hood and light. Holds water and has gravel if you want also have filter and has been used for aquarium in the last month. $75 (no stand) Take both...
  15. The Red Severum

FS 5 Petricola PU only Downers grove IL

I have 5 petricola up for sale. I will let them go on here for 60. They are adult size, about 1 and half years old. They are breeding size and all they need is some TLC to get them to breed. I also have some free multis to go along with the group, and a lot of shells. Need to free up the tank...
  16. The Red Severum

BEARRR DOWN!

Agreed! My one side of the family are all packers fan. IMO the bears have been one lucky team. Who could have asked for a better match up last week with the seahawks :rofl:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store