Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Fresh2Fresh

Marine Invertebrates

aw thats is very unfortunate that your fish jumped out right now im just makign up a list of inverts to get for the tank, :) what kind of inverts do you have for your 55 gal guys? BTW i just finished making my sump/fuge and stuff for the bottom of my tank ill post some pics soon!
  2. Fresh2Fresh

Cleaners cleaners cleaners

thx a lot guys! yah i decided not to include the damsels in the tank every forum I ask tells me not to keep them as they are very agressive :( but theyre so beautiful hah.. thats fine. thanks for the replies guys!
  3. Fresh2Fresh

yah everyone is telling me not to mix angels but the pet store guy told me it was okay haha maybe hes jsut trying to make a sale!! i was tihnking of getting lawnmower blenny they are kinda cool i saw one at the pet store just chilling on a rock haha and they grow to fit with the other fish...
  4. Fresh2Fresh

Hi everyone im very new to salt water aquarium but I am very eager to learn and I have been doing a lot of research. I'm thinking of changing my 75 gallon fresh water tank in my basement into a salt water tank I read somewhere that there is a fish to gallon ratio I hope my calculations were...
  5. Fresh2Fresh

hey GUYS!

Bettas! Hi guys these are some shots of my two amazing bettas that I have had for a few months now I usually have them in a 10 gallon each but to make them flare at each other and during cleaning time they get to play in the old gold fish bowls :grinyes: the one on the left is jetty and the...
  6. Fresh2Fresh

Marine Invertebrates

Hi everyone im very new to salt water aquarium but I am very eager to learn and I have been doing a lot of research. I'm thinking of changing my 75 gallon fresh water tank in my basement into a salt water tank I read somewhere that there is a fish to gallon ratio I hope my calculations were...
  7. Fresh2Fresh

Purple Tang

what a wodnerful looking fish
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store