Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. TwoHobbies

Mafia 2014 #1-- FF1 Simple--The Play

I agree, it seems like something I would do :thud:
  2. TwoHobbies

Even I'm laughing at me Thanks for modding Rbishop
  3. TwoHobbies

Wow....Town wins in spite of me
  4. TwoHobbies

Wizzard = The Wizard Don't want to get caught on a technicality
  5. TwoHobbies

I retract my vote on Jpappy and vote to lynch Wizzard
  6. TwoHobbies

I have never posted from a phone UN.....Sorry
  7. TwoHobbies

Zaffy, Are you more comfortable with Wiz?
  8. TwoHobbies

I'm not 100% convinced that the Scum team isn't Wiz/Bally. If Un, and Zaffy both prefer Wiz, or Bally over you I'm willing to change. I'm also painfully aware that it sets you up for a last second vote switch to Zaffy which would force a coin flip.
  9. TwoHobbies

there = their loosing=losing
  10. TwoHobbies

I agree UN that makes perfect sense, but if you go back to the vote on night one with two minutes left before nightfall, and Pappy still to vote Zaffy voted you. There is no way he could have known (unless he and pappy are scum mates) where Pappys vote would go. Even if you think that is a...
  11. TwoHobbies

Wiz, I believe you most likely are the second scum. I am aware of my limitations sometimes making my point, as you are. At this point in the game I'm not going to engage you in what I consider a question that is designed to muddy the waters and split the innocents vote. A scum team of...
  12. TwoHobbies

Thanks for the laugh Wiz......I laughed right out loud. Just really glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffee when I read this!
  13. TwoHobbies

So you admit Zaffys late vote switch wasn't the prime reason for this vote, and based on your statment, can I assume you flipped a coin between Zaffy and Bally? What did UN do to fall from your number 1 Scum list spot?
  14. TwoHobbies

So you pull my quote, you highlight it, and then put your own spin on it. Is that a scum tactic?
  15. TwoHobbies

I don't know how others play this game but I write some post numbers on a piece of paper while reading through the game to save time looking for the post later. I had that one written down. I'm not really sure at this point why I didn't go back to quote it, lazy maybe. Is that also a known scum...
  16. TwoHobbies

Before I answer questions this morning I want to say one thing. I urge the innocents to pick a side and vote, if we split the votes up at all it will be easy for the scum to switch votes at the last minute. With that said I vote to lynch Pappy. I don't think that should come as a surprise to...
  17. TwoHobbies

I came online this morning, pointed a finger at you, asked you a question. This was your response. I took Zappys explanation of last nights events at face value, and tried to explain myself. You didn't and tried to explain your reasoning. At this point I'm fine agreeing to disagree.
  18. TwoHobbies

Still not helping me, maybe I'm just thick. We have been working from the primes all game that there are likely 2 scum. (I agree with you on that by the way) So this is my point. Without a UN/Zaffy team your questioning/focus on him in a do or die game day is a huge waste of time. If Zaffy is...
  19. TwoHobbies

JP; You need to help me, I must be missing something. What is it that you see about Zaffys late move to FF that I don't?
  20. TwoHobbies

Hey I'll vote Zaffy right now if you can prove to me that UN is Scum. Until that time Zaffys late switch on night 2 is no scummier to me than your late vote night 1 on a UD.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store