Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. yikesjason

FS co2 regulator - $130 Portland, OR ship/PU

I picked up a Harris single stage regulator locally the other day. To go with it, I picked up a couple of Clippard Mouse solenoids on Monday. These solenoids work differently from the other solenoids usually used. It runs off 6 volts DC current. There is no heat like other solenoids and it...
  2. yikesjason

WTB WTB - CO2 Regulator with Solenoid - Baltimore, MD - Shipping or Pick-Up

I build post body kits for $75. It includes a clippard solenoid and check valve with a fabco needle valve. It is all assembled so you just have to attach it to a regulator. You can get a used regulator off ebay or craigslist or something like that. Or you can get a good new regulator from...
  3. yikesjason

"Planted Tank Hacked - Please Reset Password"

I am not sure if something else has happened or not. It might be that google has finally gotten around to flagging the site from before and it might take some time for Kyle to get google to back off again. At least that is what I am hoping. Our local aquarium club site got hacked earlier this...
  4. yikesjason

WTB Assorted Discus

There are several great vendors on simplydiscus. Discus Hans is another great one and he is on the east coast.
  5. yikesjason

Kobalt co2 regulator, tank and hose

I have only ever seen people talk about doing something like this. It is always pushed off and not possible. People were conserned that this regulator would not do a good enough job regulating the working pressure. But since you have it there, why not give it a try. It probably is 1/4" NPT. Make...
  6. yikesjason

Is this a good co2 regulator and price?

I would ask the seller if it has a CGA 320 connector that you need for US cylinders. That is going to be about the cheapest regulator you are going to find. I personally wouldn't buy it though. You can find a better quality used or built your self for not much more.
  7. yikesjason

Hello from Florence, OR

Welcome to the forum and the great state of Oregon. Enjoying the rain?
  8. yikesjason

FS FS: 2 co2 Regulators: w/ Clippard NV $115, w/ Fabco NV $125 -Portland, OR -Ship or PU

I picked up a couple of Cornelius regulators with solenoids a few weeks ago and got the parts to finish them. No one bought the first one with Clippard needle valve so I lowered the price. I just finished the second one and built it with a Fabco needle valve. I need to get a Fabco on my co2...
  9. yikesjason

FS co2 regulator, brass check valves, post body kits - Portland, OR - Shipped or P/U

I have a co2 regulator I am looking to sell. This is a solid set up that I built and it will hold up much better than the cheap ebay regulators. Cornelius body, Clippard Solenoid, Clippard needle valve, Clippard check valve. $125 + shipping. I also have some extra brass Clippard check...
  10. yikesjason

WTB co2 equipment

I have some nice Clippard brass check valves for $12 shipped.
  11. yikesjason

Hello From Oregon

Welcome. Where are you at in Oregon?
  12. yikesjason

A planted tank thats possibly an industry first.

Did you ever do the article for Practical Fishkeeping magazine explaining how you built the background? I am working on something similar and could use some more insight on how to go about it.
  13. yikesjason

WTB Hydor 300 watt inline heater

Anyone got an extra one sitting around?
  14. yikesjason

Breeders in Washington State?

The best I know of is The Wet Spot in Portland. The owner is kind of an african nut.
  15. yikesjason

What does your lfs do when?

The wet spot is good, but I am going to plug world of wet pets on the west side of Portland I think it is a close second in Portland. As for bagging, they don't even let us pump our own gas in Oregon. Do you really expect them to let us bag our own fish here?
  16. yikesjason

WTB Needle Leaf Java Fern

I have some needle leaf and a big bunch of narrow leaf java fern. The clump of narrow on the left is pending. The one on the right is $15. The needle leaf plantlets below are $5. I forgot to put the ruler down when I took the picture, but the clump on the right is about 8" tall and the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store