Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Dog

What was the last thing you bought?

Plants
  2. Dog

Aquarium question

You can clean the tank with plain bleach (no additives), just make sure to rinse it well and let it air out for a few days.
  3. Dog

WTB 1 - 2 inch Male Convict! PU/SH to FL, 33411

Just an FYI, I had a 2" female and she about killed a 4" to 5" male I had to separate them with a divider for about a month then they got a long fine.
  4. Dog

What is the oldest fish you have owned or currently own?

A female convict around 8 years, she died when we had an ice storm and didn't have electricity for 9 days.
  5. Dog

Hunting for lights....

Read through this thread. HERE
  6. Dog

Free 20 tall on CL... wish me luck!

There was an ad on my local CL not long ago for a free 55 G, stand, and everything else. I was either to late or it was a scam to get phone numbers, that same day I got a call from a number that is a known scam (I found out when I Googled the number.).
  7. Dog

How long have YOU been keeping fish?

Around 9 years, I have always been fascinated by aquariums.
  8. Dog

Aquaclear HOB's

I use an AC 50 on my 20h it works fine.
  9. Dog

Need help choosing lighting for 30g iwagumi-dwarf hairgrass tank

Pictures are worth a 1000 words. lol
  10. Dog

CO2 system for small tank

I don't think anyone has found a solution to use the paintball "tank". It seems in CO2 systems the more you pay up front the cheaper it is over time. The Fluval 88g system is around $70, 3 refills are around $40 if you use 1 a month in a year you would be out the same as buying a good...
  11. Dog

what is your fav fw fish

Mine is Amphilophus Citrinellus
  12. Dog

Dan Wheldon Killed in IZOD Finale

RIP Dan, thoughts and prayers to the Wheldon family, friends and team.
  13. Dog

How to clean an older tank.

I usually start with vinegar if that isn't strong enough then bleach, be sure to rinse everything very well. Whatever you do don't use soap.
  14. Dog

wuts everbodys favorite cichlid

Amphilophus trimaculatus - trimac
  15. Dog

ethical use of online information and photos in presentations?

It looks like you would have to get ahold of the owner of each picture you would like to use and ask there permission. This is what AGA has on there site. This is there rekease form that the owners of the pictures have to sign. Now if anyone would sue you for using the pictures in a class...
  16. Dog

A Few questions on...

Here are a few points I would like to add about your cycling and filter questions. You can add the filter at the same time you add the fish. The filter is cycled and will have enough bacteria to clean the fish waste. You will have to stock slowly if you do this so the bacteria can catch up...
  17. Dog

Hit the penguin

:laugh:
  18. Dog

Hit the penguin

I got 1090.1
  19. Dog

where can i find a large tank online?

2 1/2 Mini Tank 12x6x8 5 1/2 Gallon 16x8x10 10 Leader 20x10x12 15 Gallon 24x12x12 15 High 20x10x18 20 High 24x12x16 20 Long 30x12x12 25 Gallon 24x12x20 29 Gallon 30x12x18 30 Gallon 36x12x16 30 Breeder 36x18x12 33 Long 48x13x12 37 Gallon 30x12x22 38 Gallon 36x12x20...
  20. Dog

Clown Pleco?

I have had my clown pleco for almost 2 years. I didn't know they ate wood until a few weeks ago now it has plenty of wood and it is always eating it. Mine is very teritorial so much so that he chases my convicts when they get to close to it. Before I got the wood it would hide all day now it is...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store