Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. lopez_316us

Look what I found today's morning!!! ;)

Thanks! I think is a regular L034 Medusa pleco. I was hopping for the female to breed with the albino, but she pick the normal. Oh well I'm still super happy!
  2. lopez_316us

Look what I found today's morning!!! ;)

Hello Everyone ! It's been awhile since I post, but today I found something awesome in my aquarium!!!! Enjoy!! Oh oh! any tips or advice would be welcome. Best,
  3. lopez_316us

Lopez_316us 60g tank journal.....

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments!!!!! Honestly, I didn't came out the way I wanted. I'm not really happy the way it looks. lol! I'm going to re-scape this coming weekend. When I did it, things got really clouded and I couldn't see well until everything clear up. By that time I was so tired...
  4. lopez_316us

Hello!!!! :icon_lol::icon_lol:
  5. lopez_316us

Trip to Honduras, A lot of fish pictures!!!!

I release them after I took the picture :dance2::dance2:
  6. lopez_316us

Thanks for the ID's on this fishes. I agree with you guys, defective the first one is a Buenos Aires tetra. It's so cool to know that they live in Honduras too. They were in big schools. The second one was hanging in cabes and near rocks. Sometimes I saw then in pairs as well. Best,
  7. lopez_316us

Hi guys, It's been awhile since I posted something, but this time I got something interesting to show you. Recently I went to Honduras for a couple weeks and I went fishing in a small river that goes through my family farm. Since I was a kid I just to go there all the time to catch some...
  8. lopez_316us

FS Ludwigia Glandulosa, L.Guinea, XL Red Indian sword and more.....

:newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::newbie::duh::duh:
  9. lopez_316us

Thanks for the comment! It's a 60 gallon tank. Here is the Journal if you want more information.....LINK Best,
  10. lopez_316us

Hi guys, Here we go again: All stems are about 3~5 inches tall 1 package of 10 Rotala sp. "Singapore" ($5 package) 1 package of 10 Rotala sp. "Colorata" ($5 package) 1 packages of 5 Ludwigia Sp. Guinea stems ($6 package) 1 package of 3 Polygonum sp. ''Kawagoeanum' ($6 package) 1...
  11. lopez_316us

WTB WTB: Proserpinaca Palustris "Cuba"

PM me if you have some or know where to get it. Thanks,
  12. lopez_316us

LOL! I decided to take it out and make more room for plants.:):):)
  13. lopez_316us

Hi guys, So it's been awhile since the last update. Tank in been thought some changes in the last couple months. There are good news and bad news... Unfortunately, I had an ammonia spike and lost all my fish :icon_frow:icon_frow. Also, I run out of CO2 for about 4 days and plants didn't...
  14. lopez_316us

WTB WTB: Rotala macrandra sp japan

Any body? Thanks! ___________
  15. lopez_316us

FS Msjinkzd's Sale Thread- Shipping/PU; York, PA

Do you breed the Thai Micro Crabs? What water parameters do you keep them? I'm interested on them, but I want to me sure I have the right tank for them. Thanks
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store