Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

A flower, two snails, and some plants

I have that exact camera, color and all!! It is really neat because it is waterproof. I love it! Neat snail, I would like to try my hand at those but I hear they mate like crazy!
  2. C

Who has the most tanks here?

That's outrageous! I would die. At least you can make up the money selling stuff!!
  3. C

Find anything unusual in your soup lately?

How horrible. I couldn't imagine boiling to death.
  4. C

do you know?

I think it looks like a Pug/Pit Bull/ Boxer mix. Cutie!!
  5. C

Need menu ideas

Are you talking like chips and dip stuff? I made some Sausage/Cheese dip for one of my parties. I am not so sure how well it would pair with wine, but it is pretty good. I used: 1 pound of Ground Sausage 1 package cream cheese 1 cup shreded cheddar cheese 1 reg can of rotel tomatoes Cube up...
  6. C

Teen Tops More Than 300,000 Texts In Month

I am a pretty fast texter and I've been doing it since I was 17. I am 22 now. I think I've topped out at 1200/month. Mostly I range about 400-800 though. Depends on if there are interesting things to talk about. :) PS. Dont judge me either. :P
  7. C

Twilight Books

I LOVE the Twilight Books!!! I have read them all and probably will start to read them again before New Moon comes out as a movie. Sorry, just wanted to comment! :)
  8. C

The "Getting To Know You" Thread....

Name: Sarah Jo Age: 22 Male/Female: F City Of Birth: Cape Girardeau, MO Do you still live there?: Right Next door in Jackson. Favorite Food: Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Cheeseburgers, Sushi, I love ANY food. Favorite Fruit: Peaches, Strawberries. What Kind of car you drive: 2007 Honda Civic Si...
  9. C

Just Thought I'd Share - Runaway Frog

Well, that would make sense. They dart around the tank so fast that they unroot all of the plants. I do have a peice of driftwood I could put in there. There is only one little stumpy house thing in it now.
  10. C

Albino African Dwarf Frog and Snails!!

Glad you took the frog back, I have two, and this is their adult size. Ive had them for about 16 months. The one on bottom is a girl, shes about the size of my palm, the boy is a bit smaller. They eat everything in sight! It wouldve eaten your betta. haha! :)
  11. C

Rainbow Tank Video

Beautiful fishies!
  12. C

i is picky >.>

Great idea!
  13. C

Haha! Is your name Steve? Yes, they each have their own personality. Margie swims like superman, with one arm above her head and the other by her side. She runs into walls, and takes ALL of the food. Steve just kinda lays around and does nothing, he cant ever get any food, and the only time it...
  14. C

Oh yeah, Margie is the fat one! (Obviously!)
  15. C

You asked for them - hopefully they are not too large. Here is the tank, and the pretty sign I made them, and the Secret Agent Steve sign. Here is the Secret Agent Steve sign that Kevin made them. Margie has excaped as well, so we added her on there. We need to add a mark for Steve from...
  16. C

Things customers told you that you knew weren't true

Oh I just read the entire 10 pages of this thread. I love it! Thanks for giving me tons of laughs in my day!
  17. C

Hi all. I thought I would share my funny story with everyone. I woke up to my boyfriend mumbling something and turning on our bedroom light at 5am this morning. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me Steve -my Albino African Clawed Frog- had gotten out of his tank. Steve lives in a 20gal...
  18. C

Unlimted Attachment :) we resize for you

To me the last picture looks like a Silver Dollar. I have one and he looks like that.
  19. C

How about a "have you ever" game??

No, but I do have lead in my hand from a pencil in 3rd grade! Have you ever wrecked your car?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store