Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. A

Clownfish Eggs, A closer look with microscopy

the parents will actually attack and defend their nest but a snail or hermit would probably get through the attacks and have a feast D=
  2. A

haha Ngee Ann Polytechnic =3
  3. A

nah dont think i'll be selling the spawn, its under the school so i have no say, although its my work. Boooo :( my school will decide starting a rotifer culture next year =3
  4. A

Hi just sharing photos on my current project XD Currently i am trying to breed the perculas under lab conditions and fining out what triggers them to spawn. Its my final year project i am doing for my school =3 well got some eggs from a pair and did a microscopy on them. So just thought it...
  5. A

Hello!!! =3

Hello!! Hi all my name is Mao from Singapore. I have an aquarium which is freshwater and I also used to keep marine for about 1 1/2 years but decided to decommission the tank as i was too buzy with school :( My freshwater 4ft tank has 1 archer fish a mixture of small albino and copper...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store