Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Damodred

Tetra question

Is your first one actually a rummynose rasbora (Sawbwa resplendens)? Not my picture:
  2. Damodred

assassins mating?

Mine are doing this every time I look in the tank... I never see them eating anything. The little devils!
  3. Damodred

Inverts with comet goldfish?

I don't see that we've been told what species of danio or species of minnow are in the tank, so let's not jump to conclusions about those...
  4. Damodred

New stiphodon tank (load warning)

I want your garra! Your stiphs are lovely... coloring up so nicely. :) I saw a post of yours on Frank's this morning. Hopefully he can find some pretty little stiphs!
  5. Damodred

Total Alkalinity

If you're at 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, and 0 nitrate, then what makes you think your tanks are cycled? Are they very heavily planted and/or lightly stocked?
  6. Damodred

tight schoolers.

IME, Ember Tetras are pretty tight schoolers. My Zebra Danios, on the other hand, are definitely not.
  7. Damodred

?????

My RTBS doesn't bother anyone he has been housed with (a handful of Ember Tetras, a few Sawbwa resplendens, a BN pleco, a Kribensis, a platy fry, a few corys, and a Pearl Gourami), except for my Tiger Barbs. The Tiger Barbs totally incite his aggression though, as they seem to enjoy playing...
  8. Damodred

FW Community Puffers?

Kuhli loaches and other slithery-snakey-wormy-looking (technical term) loaches are not snail-eaters. Others (sometimes called "botiine" loaches) will.
  9. Damodred

My new friends

Adorable! I love their eyes. :)
  10. Damodred

FW Community Puffers?

Besides puffers and some loaches, I can't think of any. And I highly recommend not adding a species of fish to your tank with the purpose of doing a "job" for you. If it's a fish you've been looking into and have decided you want for some other reason and its snail-eating abilities are just a...
  11. Damodred

FS REDKAHUNA 05/09 CORY SALE THREAD

Why must you tempt me so? :help:
  12. Damodred

FW Community Puffers?

No, there is no such thing as a community puffer. Are you sure the babies are nerites? There may be a few species that can/will/do proliferate in FW, but the majority don't. The best long-term method for reducing snail population is to limit their food source. If the snails you're seeing are...
  13. Damodred

Which brand flake food do you feed?

A few varieties of Ken's flakes because they were inexpensive and came highly recommended. I've since noticed a few quality issues with the super tropical flakes, so I'll probably switch to another brand when these run out...
  14. Damodred

FS Water lettuce for shipping

Now we know what she's going for next! Quick, someone warn her husband! :evil_lol:
  15. Damodred

It begins.....

Adorable! :D
  16. Damodred

The Bridgesii Invasion!! Load Warning - 13 pics

Nice snails! And I love the pleco. :)
  17. Damodred

White specs on driftwood only, don't move, but are multiplying

This is essentially correct, at least for most of the commonly kept species. :)
  18. Damodred

FS NY pick up only Black angels and Apisto cacatuoides

If you decide to ship, I'd like to talk about cacs. :)
  19. Damodred

FS Water lettuce for shipping

I can't wait to get this stuff! It'll all go in my plantable (i.e. marisas-free) tanks for now, but some will go in the new pond when we get around to it! Thanks again, Rach! :D
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store