Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Fish-Addict

Some Shrimps Photos to Share

Beautiful. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  2. Fish-Addict

Need tips for shrimp in a community tank !

5 danios and 3 cory cats in an 8 gallon? What species are these? Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  3. Fish-Addict

Share What Fish/Shrimp/Snails You Raise

*fish or snails Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  4. Fish-Addict

Share What Fish/Shrimp/Snails You Raise

RCS Fire red shrimp Malaya shrimp Sri Lanka dwarf shrimp I don't raise any fish of shrimp, and there are some shrimp I keep but don't breed. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  5. Fish-Addict

Who here is in the UK?

I couldn't move to America because of that.^^^ I look at the UK and think we have problems, then I go to America and boy there's no way I could live there. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  6. Fish-Addict

Who here is in the UK?

Originally from West London, now living in the outskirts of Buckinghamshire. Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  7. Fish-Addict

I am looking for the ipad apps that you just cant live without..

Jumbo calculator, the silly thing doesn't come with one... Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  8. Fish-Addict

Can I turn on my heater with hillstream loaches in the tank??

The bit about the heater is not what you described, you said that it stayed on even when it had reached the desired temperature... You did what I said anyway, hope everything is cool (pardon the pun) now! Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  9. Fish-Addict

I wasn't referring to a drastic change, I was referring to the fact that unless you can maintain a constant temperature there's no point messing with it. What's the point in filling a tank with warm water only to let it get back down to cold again? The answer - none. The fish would be much...
  10. Fish-Addict

quit smoking...

Someone suggested that you should stop doing the things which you usually associate with smoking. LBF said that he usually smokes when dealing with his aquariums, but he won't quit his aquarium hobby despite the fact that he usually smokes while doing it. Nothing there says to me that he isn't...
  11. Fish-Addict

Sounds like a plan. :) Winter is certainly on the way. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  12. Fish-Addict

^^ don't do this. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  13. Fish-Addict

First of all yes, and secondly it doesn't matter because your heater doesn't work. It would be better to maintain a constant low temperature than you trying to regulate it by constantly switching it on and off, it just won't work. You'll leave the heater on until the desired temperature, and...
  14. Fish-Addict

If that's the case then I wouldn't use it. If it doesn't work it doesn't work, you can't sit by the tank watching the thermometer and switching the heater on and off as appropriate. If you're concerned about the temperature of the tank then go and buy a new heater. Sent from my iPad using...
  15. Fish-Addict

If the heater is working correctly then it won't turn on until the temperature of the water drops below the set temperature (I assume you're talking about an adjustable heater). For example, if you set your heater at 22 degrees, the heater will switch on as soon as it drops to 21 degrees. As...
  16. Fish-Addict

ideas for ten gallon

He meant that a 40 gallon would be better than a 10 gallon... Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  17. Fish-Addict

School...

I would go and correct all of your spelling and grammatical errors, but I can't be bothered. :) Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  18. Fish-Addict

Wish me luck....

Good luck! You said your "poor boyfriend"; you might be grumpy, but I can assure you he will love you for quitting! Well done for even deciding to quit. I've seen too many people experience the effects smoking has on you. Don't be one of them. :) Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
  19. Fish-Addict

convicts-does this sound like eggs soon?

Giving advice or constructive criticism is one thing, but having an obsession with posting on all of LBF's threads is not only very unhelpful but very strange. If you have a problem with his methods then perhaps you should calmly tell him in a personal message rather than aggressively posting on...
  20. Fish-Addict

School...

I return on the 5th of September, and I can't wait. Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store