Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. C

FS $5 Sale: Flame Moss/Plants/Filter/Gravel

I'm not quite sure they are like a gray/clear and have an orange stripe in the middle. If you could get these that would be awesome cause I don't really want to take them to petsmart :(
  2. C

Bump...all flame moss is gone, still have water chemicals, rocks, gravel, sag. plants, ruffled leaf plant, and FREE fish.
  3. C

bump... ruffled leaf plant is $3 sag. plants are $3 for all rocks and gravel are both $8 fish are FREE
  4. C

all flame moss and chemicals are pending...still have sag. plants, ruffled leaf plant, rocks, and gravel. i need this stuff gone, shoot me an offer!!
  5. C

All flame moss is pending...
  6. C

about 4 golfball portions of flame moss left
  7. C

Ok i am tearing down my fish tank and need to get rid of these things fast. I have several golfballs of flame moss, $5 each. A bunch of sagitarria plants, I'll give them all for $5. random ruffled leaf plant, $5. 2 random tetras, free to good home. Size A penguin filter, $5. 20lbs of aquarium...
  8. C

FS MOVING SALE/OFFERS - Cincinnati, OH - Shipping/Pick-up

Bump. 10 gallon Hood/Light, plethora of freshwater chemicals, test kits, fish food, aquarium salt, Lee's net, and the air splitter are pending.
  9. C

FS MOVING SALE/OFFERS - Cincinnati, OH - Shipping/Pick-up

Hi, I am moving in a few weeks and am getting rid of one of my aquariums so I need to sell some a few things. I am not going to post any prices because this is an offer sale so if you would like something just make an offer and I probably will not decline most because I really need to get rid of...
  10. C

FS Moss/Coral/Lights/Misc. - Cincinnati, OH - Shipping or Pickup

Its a 50/50 36w Nano Cube bulb. It is straight pin and 16".
  11. C

bump...i need to get rid of this stuff so make me an offer if your interested in anything!
  12. C

bump...siphon tubes sold! still have 4 golf balls of flame moss left!
  13. C

F/S Bubble/Kenya Tree/Duncan/Star Polyps - Cincinnati, OH

I need to make some room in my tank so I am selling some corals: -Bubble Coral: very nice piece, about 6" when fully opened, eating very well: $50 -Duncan Coral: very nice, growing fast, 8 heads, pink base with blue/green tips, eating very well: $80 -Kenya Tree: very fast growers, have...
  14. C

Bump...If things are too much send me an offer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store