Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. fitz75

Can your fish tell time?

I noticed this with mine too. I feed mine at 7. So amazing they know the time of day. My fish will congregate to the upper corner of the tank. By 10:30 ish they each go into their spots to sleep.
  2. fitz75

VAMPIRE TANG

Beautiful setup! I never see my peppermint shrimp either :(
  3. fitz75

Two years with my cow fish

I've had mine for six months... his name is Otis. I love him, it really amazes me how this particular fish is very aware of what is going on outside the tank. He will follow me from one end of the tank to the other, and he waits in the corner of the tank when I go into the kitchen to get their...
  4. fitz75

prefered water conditioner?

I use stress coat water conditioner by aquarium pharmaceuticals. When just adding water (not the water change) I will put a capful to 1 gallon of water. Everyone is happy and it works very well.
  5. fitz75

Do you name your fish?

Mine aren't very original but I do name my guys.... 'foxy' for the foxface, 'pepper' and 'mint' for the peppermint shrimp, 'powder' for the powder blue. I have two damsels by the name of Ben and Jerry, a cowfish affectionately dubbed "Otis" (boy does the name fit!")
  6. fitz75

Dolphins to win AFC East

What a turnaround from last year.... how awesome would this would be if they made another mark in NFL history - coming from 1 and 15 to .... ooh i am afraid to jinx them by saying the rest... :)
  7. fitz75

My other hobbies

Great hobbies to have.... I miss not having a quad this time of year... I had a suzuki LTZ 400 - traded it in towards another bike.
  8. fitz75

Mugshots 3.0 Discussion Thread--Bump For 2015

Thanks J, I wish my sig. other felt that way.... I have to really work at getting something I want ;-)
  9. fitz75

What are you listening to...RIGHT NOW?

Audioslave... Like a Stone... always makes me stop and reflect. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1j823QH6cU
  10. fitz75

Mugshots 3.0 Discussion Thread--Bump For 2015

LOL I get that alot... yes they are, its the one thing that keeps me from going blonde I guess.
  11. fitz75

Mugshots 3.0 Bump For 2015!!!!

Me and my loves Me, Fitch and my fiance, Paul
  12. fitz75

couple of coral and fish pics

:) Love it! I can never get enough of the powder blue! :)
  13. fitz75

Saltwater newbie

Its fake coral... I think that one may be cauliflower coral?? Just wanted to add some color to the tank for the time being.
  14. fitz75

My New Blonde Naso Tang

Beautiful fish... great pics! What kind of camera do you have? Thanks for sharing...
  15. fitz75

Saltwater newbie

Thank you! :)
  16. fitz75

Saltwater newbie

Sorry, I tried to link the pictures but cannot figure out what I am doing wrong
  17. fitz75

Saltwater newbie

Thanks for the feedback... I figured as much on the starfish. My ex had a similar setup with a powder blue and also an imperator angel and had no issues... I think it will be ok, but I am speaking prematurely at this point. Thanks for the welcome and advice.
  18. fitz75

Saltwater newbie

Hi guys! I am new to the site and am looking forward to referencing and contributing my feedback where I can... I am really excited and can't wait to be a full house one day. I just got a 90 gallon bow tank... so far I only have a couple damsels to acclimate the tank, that are living it up...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store