Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. E

FS Albino Bristlenose Plecos $6 pickup from 18940 or shipped.Marineland Visitherm heater

im kind of attached to mom and dad... i've had them for about a year before these babies came... would you come pick them up? i wouldnt want to ship them
  2. E

FS Albino Bristlenose Plecos $6 pickup from 18940 or shipped.Marineland Visitherm heater

any takers? I have included more pictures. this last pic is the father. both mother and father were purchased from msjinkzd.
  3. E

the ones in the pic are the ones for sale. few of them have started to develop their bristles already!! if you look closely at the second pic, the guy with the bristles all the way to the right is the dad.
  4. E

Selling my albino bristlenose plecos. they were born and raised in my tank and have been around since January 2012 and are at a decent size. i tried to sell / give them away last year but no takers. I would like these fish to go to a good home so i can get other fish. I can't get any other...
  5. E

What is this growth on my german blue ram's eye????????

well that didnt take too long. RIP GBR :( he had a good 6 months in my tank :(
  6. E

What is this growth on my german blue ram's eye????????

Hi, My german blue ram recently developed a white growth/spot on his one eye. a few days later the spot had a red spot along with it as well. I keep my water very clean ( change ever week/every other week). However, this happened when we left our house from last wednesday to saturday when we...
  7. E

hi, i replied to your PMs. please get back to me soon, thanks!
  8. E

bump. really would like to sell these asap before it gets too cold! Willing to listen to offers as well.
  9. E

any takers? I would like to get rid of these guys sooner than later as they are starting to get too big for my 45G breeder, and also winter is coming.
  10. E

Here are some attempts to get pictures of the plecos. The big one obviously is the dad. Also sneaking in the pics are some of their bolivian and GBR tankmates!
  11. E

Starting to have a ton of albino bristlenose pleco fry in my tank, they've been around since January and are at a decent size. They are about 1 -1.5 inches long. $6 each. Pickup from Newtown, PA. I've never shipped fish before but willing to do so if there's no interest for picking up. Also...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store