Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. F

Is their any consensus on the reach of Galaxea?

Try 12". I saw a colony, in a lfs display tank that had sweepers, at least, a foot long, waving in the current. I haven't bought any galaxia, just for that reason.
  2. F

FS 54 Gal Flatback Hex, Asst. Aquarium Equiptment PU/Ship 19401

HOB means Hang On the Back filter. A little oversized on a filter is usually a good thing, as long as it fits, and isn't too much flow for your livestock. It would probably work fine. I'd google the name, and check for tank recomendations, on the size.
  3. F

FS 54 Gal Flatback Hex, Asst. Aquarium Equiptment PU/Ship 19401

I bought a coralife 220, from him, and it runs great! I, almost, want to buy that 125, for my 29 gallon, just because it's such a killer deal. I can't believe no one has snatched this up, yet! Free Bump! Good luck with the sale.
  4. F

FS Laguna PressureFlo 2100 Pond Filter with Pump PU/Ship 19401

I, almost, want to buy the 125 coralife from you, as well. I bought the coalife 220, and it works great! It took a little while to get it, but totally worth it. For $40, you can't find a better deal. Even aquatraders.com skimmers cost more. This is a name brand skimmer, for cheap. Anyway...
  5. F

FS Coralife Protein Skimmers PU/Ship 19401

Recieved my skimmer, today. It was well packaged, and seems to work fine. Thanks, for the awesome deal!
  6. F

Payment sent, for Coralife 220. You have PM.
  7. F

Ready to send payment, waiting for confirmation. Just let me know paypal information, and final price. :)
  8. F

Can't pm you. Your box is full. Pm me, and we can arrange payment, and shipping.
  9. F

I'll take it! Shipping can't be more than $10, right? Pm'ing you.
  10. F

Very interested in the 220. How much does it extend over the top of the tank? In other words, how much taller is it, than the top of the tank? I have shelves over the tank, and don't want to have to move them. How much would shipping be to 83204? Can paypal the money as soon as I know it...
  11. F

120 Gallon Plexi-Glass Tank Build.

Thanks. I've been in the reef hobby for a few years, and have had other salty tanks, but no reef tanks. I've had fish tanks my whole life, off, and on. I research, a lot, and have tried to take what I can from natural reef settings, while still allowing maximum coral space. I don't like frag...
  12. F

Whoops! Didn't mean to embed them, in the text. Oh, well. Hope you like them. :duh:
  13. F

Here are some updated pictures of the 120, and a few of my established 75 gallon. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload these. Still dealing with cyano., in the 120, but it has abated some, so, hopefully, it will stop, soon. I went through the same thing, with my 75, and this tank had established...
  14. F

What's next?

I'm right there with you, on the getting bored. I set up my 75 gallon reef, over a year ago, then bought a 120 gallon plexi-glass tank, in april, set it up in May. I'm looking to upgrade to led's, and get a better skimmer, for the 75. I just bought a yellow Tang, for my 120, and I have a blue...
  15. F

Where do you go for Information, on the internet?

I leave the experimenting to the experts. If I did it, it would just end badly, and I'd feel terrible. The problem is, our hobby is so new, that if no one experimented, we would never have the opportunity to keep a lot of the animals in the future, that we can't keep now. Moorish idols...
  16. F

Dual Tank System Build Thread

Can't wait to see this, after 6 months growth! Thanks, for letting us come along for the ride!
  17. F

350g Reef Tank

Fts? Nice coral! I'd love to see the equipment! Specifications?:popcorn:
  18. F

Unfortunately, some of the sites I find on google are risky sites, so, I don't go on them. It's funny how the riskiest sites, always seem to have exactly the answer I'm looking for.:lol:
  19. F

I do the same, but it seems like the one's that have the most useful information seem to be the same one's. Another site, I forgot, would be wetwebmedia.com I check google, frequently, but it seems to be, that there are some sites, with cosistent information. That is what I'm looking for...
  20. F

It's like the title says. Where do you go, for information, on the internet? Links to websites, is what I'm looking for. Plus, what are your favorite sites, to browse through, just for ideas? I'll start us off: Fishbase.org Reefcentral.com Reef2reef.com thereeftank.com Reefbuilders.com(This...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store