Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Kennedy327

FS almost complete 20g long in ohio pickup only

$50 and its all yours, I need this gone.
  2. Kennedy327

FS almost complete 20g long in ohio pickup only

Selling a 2 month old 20g long with a marineland 30 filter, heater, all my food and chemicals, backgrounds, fake plants, rocks, scrubbers, and a vac. All you need is water, fish, a hood and lights and your up and running with plenty of food for any kind of fish for a few months. Pick up only...
  3. Kennedy327

FS Stuff for sale

bulb only, and its sold already, sorry.
  4. Kennedy327

FS Stuff for sale

Bulbs sold to duke. everything else is still there.
  5. Kennedy327

Made the switch...Cichlids to Tropical

Sounds like a great plan, I did the same with my 55. got sick of fighting cichlids that were just hiding all the time. In my opinion, the more corys you add, the happier you will be. especially if your adding panda corys, they stay small and would look amazing in a school of 10+. You could also...
  6. Kennedy327

FS Stuff for sale

straight pin.
  7. Kennedy327

FS Stuff for sale

Looking to strum up some money to get a 20g long and some things to set that up. Ill ship everything, will use flat rate boxes if possible and Ill combine what ever. Ill list some free things that Ill throw in with your order if you want, just to sweeten the deal and because I dont want it...
  8. Kennedy327

SOME PICS FROM MY FISH SHED

Nice. I have never seen black corys before, look cool, I want em.
  9. Kennedy327

Snail Infestations and Solutions to Eliminating them: Discussion thread

We do this with 2 liter bottles to catch minnows for fishing. works good for that.
  10. Kennedy327

WTB Hood and Light for a 55G Aquarium

I might have some hoods to sell but my only lights need new balasts.
  11. Kennedy327

WTB 20g or 2 10g needed in ohio 44708

for the price of shipping I could buy a used 10g around here, sorry but thanks for the offer. Im also going to list the decorations and rocks on here tomorrow for sale.
  12. Kennedy327

WTB 20g or 2 10g needed in ohio 44708

I need either 1 20g or 2 10g fish tanks temporarily. My 55 that houses 2 bolivian rams, 2 apistos and 4 peppered corys sprung a slow leak that needs fixed but I need a home for them while its fixed. I dont have any extra money to buy a tank at this moment and Im worried the slow leak will...
  13. Kennedy327

FT FS OR FT Undergravel Filters

Just to add to this, most petstores sell lift tubes so someone that wants these plates can just go get true lift tubes. Might help someone that is less diy decide to buy your stuff!
  14. Kennedy327

Continuous RAOK!

Opps never mind, replied to an older post not knowing
  15. Kennedy327

Aesthetics and Insulation

A higher wattage heater or two might help. Yes it uses more power when its on but it will be on less often and might cut cost, but I doubt it. If you have to have lights on for plants, upgrade your lights to a multi bulb t5ho setup. Look for one that has a cooling fan on the hood, that means it...
  16. Kennedy327

Help my boss with dying africans

Its in the country but its not farming land anymore, hasnt been for ever, new developments have been popping up. If there is ammonia in the water how would you remove it? considering its what your doing the water change to remove? Would a britta filter do the trick?
  17. Kennedy327

dont have an ammonia test. I actually never test, just do water changes, lol and use dechlor with no issue. As far as adding the coral to his new water no. Just adds it. my test says he has hard water already. even with the water softener.
  18. Kennedy327

Ok so I was doing some work at my bosses house and found out he has a 55g with some africans. He told me he is down to one. Said he had a bunch that were doing good until he had a new well drilled then they started dying off. He just started over again after a few years of nothing and still they...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store