Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Death Pony

Haha! I Finally Got You!!!

They're worth looking for. I've figured out a few camera tricks since I took these, so I'll have to try again soon.
  2. Death Pony

Death Pony's Artwork

New stuff that I finished last month! Apistogramma macmasteri Apistogramma macmasteri by Wire Man, on Flickr Firemouth FIremouth Cichlid by Wire Man, on Flickr Yes, I am working on a cichlid series. Here's what I have planned; -Apisto. viejita -Apisto bitaeniata -Apisto agassizi...
  3. Death Pony

Sorry for the late reply, I've been insanely busy. I got them from a pet shop in Virginia Beach called Animal Jungle. They don't have many of the killies or Parasphromenus left anymore.
  4. Death Pony

Product Review: Zoomed 501 Nano Canister Filter

I love that feature! It makes it nearly silent.
  5. Death Pony

Product Review: Zoomed 501 Nano Canister Filter

I'll add images to this later. I know, it's unusual for me not to post photos. First Impression: Judging from the first glance at the box the filter looked a lot bigger than expected. I was wrong. The actual canister is only 6" or so tall. It's compact, well constructed, the top locks into...
  6. Death Pony

Gulf Coast Pygmy Sunfish/Brown Darter

Great looking natives! I wish they were easier to find.
  7. Death Pony

CP terrarium thread, continued

Nice copelandii flower! I haven't managed to kill the N. lavicola or naga yet!!!! They're thriving!
  8. Death Pony

Growing VFT's from seed???

Unlike Sarracenia, VFT don't require cold stratification. They need bright light, close to full sun. Darlingtonia are difficult, to say the least.
  9. Death Pony

It probably came from spores that were blown in then.
  10. Death Pony

Usually it's from spores that are in the peat.
  11. Death Pony

It has taken months to get photos of these little jerks. They either hide all of the time, or never stay put. First up, my Bintan licorice gourami, Parasphromenus bintan. He's a brilliant electric blue, but stays out of the light so the colors don't show up. Parasphromenus bintan by Wire...
  12. Death Pony

Juvie Firemouth Fishbowl

I had this problem in October, but with bedbugs. I had to move everything that was alive out. Moving carnivorous plants that are sensitive to rapid temperature changes was not easy. One of the pitcher plants hasn't grown much since then.
  13. Death Pony

I've never seen this before.

I love the T. helleris! If only they were more commonly available. They're so pretty!
  14. Death Pony

Apistogramma sp. 'Steel Blue' Video

Very nice! Hopefully he colors up a bit more.
  15. Death Pony

dwarf cichlids from south america

I have a soft spot for dwarves, too. I don't have any tanks for them, though. So I'll just admire yours.
  16. Death Pony

GEV83's Potted Succulent Garden

You really like Agaves, don't you? They're cool plants? Have you ever tried any of the traditional uses the Pre-Columbians did? The leaf fibers make nice paper, and the end needles are excellent for sewing!
  17. Death Pony

random pics, natives and more

I wish pygmy sunfish were more commonly available. They're so cool!
  18. Death Pony

Check it out! My new site is LIVE!!!! :D

Very nice! Hopefully I'll be able to order soon.
  19. Death Pony

Neat find off of New Zealand.

Those are huge!!! Just goes to prove that there are always bigger specimens hiding someone out there.
  20. Death Pony

Death Pony's Artwork

I have no idea what it is. I've never even used pinterest before, so I'm curious as to how this works.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store