Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. Manzman

For Sale | Cpd,amano, pygmy cory, + much more! | $3 | Fontana Ca | Pickup and Able to Ship

What type of listing is this?: For Sale What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Cpd,amano, pygmy cory, + much more! What are your prices?: 3 Where are you located?: Fontana Ca Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup and Able to Ship Description: It's been a while! I have a bunch of killer fish right...
  2. Manzman

FS Beautiful Longfin Panda Cories Video Included

I have some very cool Longfin Panda Cories. These guys are avg 1-1.25" and active as can be. $7ea and shipping starts at $12 for Priority. [video=youtube;DIozcACEzQY]
  3. Manzman

FS ***Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free & Seiryu Stones by the Pound

Like the title says buy 2 get a 3rd free (of equal or lesser value of coarse. lol ) Measurements are all there as well as the Yard sticks in the pics as a reference. Measurements of any with multiple pieces has the largest piece measured. Manzanita is very versatile and can be used to scape in...
  4. Manzman

FS 06/9/14*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

Like the title says buy 2 get a 3rd free (of equal or lesser value of coarse. lol ) Measurements are all there as well as the Yard sticks in the pics as a reference. Measurements of any with multiple pieces has the largest piece measured. Manzanita is very versatile and can be used to scape in...
  5. Manzman

Vendor 03/23/14*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

6. Manzman

Vendor 1/19/14*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

7. Manzman

FS GOT SHRIMP??? You need the Ultimate Shrimp Net

It's mainly because the net does not close. It stays like a little bucket, normal shrimp nets like the fluval net when the shrimp swims in it gets stuck or bumped around. Releasing the shrimp from the net is also so easy. most of the time the swim right out and not stick in the net. It really is...
  8. Manzman

FS GOT SHRIMP??? You need the Ultimate Shrimp Net

These are greatest shrimp nets! This type of net makes catching a shrimp SOOOO much easier. The net stays open and forms a little cup that does not freak out the shrimp when you try to catch them. The telescoping handle goes from 15cm-50cm so about 6" to almost 20" and they are $14ea (several...
  9. Manzman

FS 10/26/13 Amano Shrimp,Golden,CPD, PYGMY CORY, Hillstream loach Stainless Prefilters

I have a bunch of stuff available right now. Here is a list and prices along with some exaple photos. Shipping is a Flat $10 no matter how much you combine. PM me with any questions Amano Shrimp 5 for $15 Lots available ALSO Pygmy Cories 5 for $20 CPD (Celestial Pearl Danio) 5 for $17.50...
  10. Manzman

FS 10/26/13*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

11. Manzman

Vendor ***Manzanita Driftwood*** - Buy 2 get 1 FREE :) & Seiryu Stone by the pound

12. Manzman

Vendor Amano Shrimp,Golden,CPD, PYGMY CORY, Hillstream loach + more!!!!!

ok I have a bunch of critters available right now. Golden Bee 5 for $20 Limited Snowball 5 for $10 limited Amano Shrimp 5 for $15 Lots available ALSO Pygmy Cories 5 for $20 CPD (Celestial Pearl Danio) 5 for $17.50 lots available Panda Cories 5 for $17.50 limited Sterbai Cories 5 for $20...
  13. Manzman

Vendor 7/29/13*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

14. Manzman

WTB I'm looking for some Endlers

Let me know what you have and how much :) Thanks
  15. Manzman

Vendor 4/13/12*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

Hello this thread is a couple months old. My site is more up to date www.manzanita-driftwood.com :)
  16. Manzman

Vendor 4/13/12*** Manzanita Driftwood*** buy 2 get 1 free :) ~ Ship/Pu ~ CA 92335

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store