Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. ander88

Oh Yea!

Yea. I will keep a close eye on them all. But I think the two damsels will have to go from the start. The inhabitants of the 100 ltr, the rescued all seem to live happily together with the domino taking the occasional swipe at a passer by. The 125 everyone is happy, and the same in the 60...
  2. ander88

Oh Yea!

OK. Well on that, I will probably remove the damsels and re-home them if possible. The clowns I'm not sure what to do. Grown attached to them all with their personalities but suppose there welfare has to come first. I think I'll give them a go together and keep a close eye on them. The same...
  3. ander88

Oh Yea!

Anyone?
  4. ander88

Oh Yea!

Good news everyone! After the panick of what to do with the holiday makers (re-homed fish) Ive went out today and bought a new tank. Getting a Fluval Profile 1000 (275 litres) delivered on Wednesday. One quick questions, I want to condense all my three tanks into the new one, 100 litres, 125...
  5. ander88

Good thing or bad thing?

Sadly, my LFS is very uncooperative. That won't be an option at the moment
  6. ander88

Good thing or bad thing?

Hey guys been a long time since Ive been on here. Today I got an urgent phone call from a friend saying that they were moving last minute and they had not managed to sell there tank and stock on. He told me that his only option was to flush so straight away I told him not to (who would ever...
  7. ander88

Clownfish problems

Its starting to worry me. My little guy isnt beaten up tho just being chased so not at the nipping. They just dont like each other haha
  8. ander88

Clownfish problems

The little guy is healthy, not beaten up and eating well. Occaisonally comes out for a swim about quite happily until chased back in. This has been happening for 2 months now. The larger one was bullying hte previous guy for months too and he was becoming stressed hence the swap around. They...
  9. ander88

Clownfish problems

Hey everyone, long time since I've been here! Ok so heres the situation. I have a small 60ltr nano setup FOWLR at the moment but will become a reef eventually. This has 2 common clowns, one small (juvenille) and one larger (year old) In my other tank, 125ltr reef, there are also two...
  10. ander88

Starfish Question

Sadly the starfish died not long after this post. Must have been unwell as my fromia is constantly on the move. never stays in one spot.
  11. ander88

WHAT is this???/

OK. Well the critter has gone the journey, just removed it now, time for the egg hunt! I will post back and let you no how it goes. Cheers for the advice again :) Mike
  12. ander88

WHAT is this???/

OK, what am I looking for in the way of eggs? Will they be noticeable?
  13. ander88

WHAT is this???/

Not that I have noticed. But it has always been sticking around one coral inparticular. Should I remove this?
  14. ander88

WHAT is this???/

Better / closer pics - Couldnt wait till tomorrow! It has started to move since the lights went on!
  15. ander88

WHAT is this???/

Ill post a better picture tomorrow when the lights are on hopefully. I kinda got a little freaked there lol. I just thought it was myt mind playin games when i saw it had moved all those times and now its went its holidays! haha
  16. ander88

WHAT is this???/

Anyone have any ideas what this is. Its orange. Looks like a spongy thing. Has lots of little shoots clinging on. I noticed it on one of my corals and it would move around the base/fixing. Today I have came in and it is right on top of the heater!!!! Is it a good thing or a bad thing and...
  17. ander88

Whats your stock (Orca TL - 450)!!

Hi Mount I am just cycling my orca and doing some modifications to it. I plan on stocking 2 clowns in mine (very common) but will suit my reef setup I am hoping to start. I think I will also have 1 or 2 cleaner shrimp, 5 hermits (mix of red and blue) and a mixture of snails to build a good...
  18. ander88

LARGE FLORIDA ANEMONE

Nice one ace hehe. I dunno what the guys on about lol.
  19. ander88

Setting up New Nano Tank

Im thinking the 3rd option with a new white tube.
  20. ander88

FT Florida Anenome (Condylactis) - Dumfries and Galloway, UK - Pick-up only

FT - Florida Anenome (Condylactis) - Dumfries and Galloway, UK - Pick-up only Hi Everyone, I have here a large Florida Anemone. Sadly this has outgrown my tank and I am offering this as a swap for coral / frags. I am in Dumfries and Galloway, UK Pickup only unless buyer wishes to ship but I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store