Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. tbonedeluxe

FS Carpet plants and Lobelia cardinails (dwarf)

I am adding 4 small Nymphaea,micrantha lilys for sale. 4-5 inches each. Each plant is $11 shipped
  2. tbonedeluxe

I have 50 nodes of Marselia.quadrifolia left. $10 shipped.
  3. tbonedeluxe

Angel fish

I have 6 of them in my heavily planted 75g tank. I just make sure that they have ample room to swim around in. They also enjoy weaving in and out of all of the plants. The plants also provide a safe haven from my paired angels. They harmlessly chase the other angels away from their chosen...
  4. tbonedeluxe

What's wrong with this leaf/plant?

I think that the leave is just uncurling also.
  5. tbonedeluxe

Pics of my 10gallon...no reason.

If you decide to use a black background,your flora and fauna will stand out. Nice looking start!
  6. tbonedeluxe

Here is what i have. Chicago ,IL Dwarf sag.subulata 25 plants. $14 shipped. Marselia. quadrifolia. 100+ nodes. $15 shipped. Lobelia cardinalis (dwarf) $2 each. Shipping is $6 for the L.cardinalis. All shipments are USPS 2-3 day priority mail w/tracking #. Paypal.
  7. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale.

Sorry it has been sold. Thank you for asking though.I should have another one in 7-10 days. Here is what i have left. 2 Green tiger lotus.5 inches $5 each 3 Nymphaea.micanthra.6 inches. 3 available. $6 each. Dwarf sag.subulata. 30+ nodes 3-6 inches. $20 shipped. 1 Red tiger lotus 6-8 inches...
  8. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale.

I definitely need the Dwarf sag gone.Beautiful plants but i already have another foreground plant.Marselia quadrifolia. I can do $18 shipped. I can do $19 shipped for the plant package.
  9. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale.

Here is what i have available. 2 Green tiger lotus.5 inches $5 each 3 Nymphaea.micanthra.6 inches. 3 available. $6 each. Dwarf sag.subulata. 30+ nodes 3-6 inches. $20 shipped. I have 1 plant package: 1 Dwarf lobelias.cardinalis 5 stems Myrio.mattogrossense 5 stems Rotala.rotundifolia 3...
  10. tbonedeluxe

Seachem Flourish Excel

Just watch the amount you dose in your tank. Keep a close eye on your hornwort and all of your other plants too. The recommended dose is every other day.Some folks dose more frequently to control algae. Good luck. I have never had a problem with my subwassertang while dosing excel.
  11. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale

New tank pics
  12. tbonedeluxe

stargrass

Give each stem that you plant some space between each other. The lower leaves will benefit nicely. I have good success with them this way. Low-high light. Love that GBR Jay.
  13. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale

I still have plants left.
  14. tbonedeluxe

Dechlorinator Comparison

Thank you for taking the time to point out the pros and cons of each of the products listed. I use prime myself. I heard that this was the best for your tanks and your wallet. Thanks again.
  15. tbonedeluxe

New Angelfish!!!

Cool looking fish. I keep them also.
  16. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale

I will be shipping all plants starting on Monday the 28th. My weather will be above 40 degrees here .All shipments include an insulated box. Heat packs are $1.50 each. send a PM if interested any any of the plants. All prices are negotiable Thanks for looking.
  17. tbonedeluxe

Plant ID please

Definitely a lotus.It might even be a green tiger lotus. I have green and red ones.
  18. tbonedeluxe

FS Plants for sale

Hey everyone. Here is what i have available. Subwassertang 2 golf balls for $5 shipping is $6 usps 2-3 day priority mail with a confirmation #. I have about a volley ball sized amount in my shrimp tank. Tiger Lotuses 5 medium sized plants $6 each $6 for shipping. 6-8 inches tall...
  19. tbonedeluxe

GE Silicone I

Hey, check out this thread. http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?268934-75-Gallon-leaking-What-do-I-do&highlight=Silicone
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store