Search results

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
  1. guppymonkey

For Sale or Trade | CHILLI ENDLERS 1-TRIO-6 FRY | $15 | St. Louis, MO | Shipping Only

do you still have any? Do you offer multiple groups? say 3 orders? Shipping to 48638. Paypal accepted?
  2. guppymonkey

WTB Xiphophorus montezumae - Saginaw, MI 48638 - Pickup or ship

Hello all, I am in search of some Xiphophorus montezumae (true long sword) species. I am interested in pairs, fry, packs etc. for a few breeding projects. Not too picky on necessarily exact wild, but I do need them to have long sword genes. Will look at others too. Please send photo and price...
  3. guppymonkey

WTB Neolamprologus Multifasciatus

To bad you don't live closer. We have them at our LFS. young ones at 2" for $6-$8 at most stores. Would be worried about temps this time of year though. Maybe in a few weeks shipping would be ok. Right now....horrible with holidays.
  4. guppymonkey

WTB WTB large quantity of Pest Snails

I realize it is late, but if you need in the future, I do keep colonies of snails for feeding.
  5. guppymonkey

FS Unopend API Master Reef and Saltwater kits - Bay City, MI 48706 - PU or Ship

So over Christmas, family decided to use my amazon list to shop. I use it to bookmark ideas. I got a whole bunch of test kits. I would like to sell off or trade/partial trade these kits for some coral guides. Examples would be...
  6. guppymonkey

WTB Freshwater Copepods!

I should have a bunch right now. I raise them for my Umbra limi and darters. I will check what I have if your interested. Have Java moss?
  7. guppymonkey

WTB Convict Cichlid

Are these for pet, food? Do you want a pair? I have both that are mixed together, so babies come out either one or the other in the same batch.
  8. guppymonkey

WTB New services for setting up new tanks

I would try the Monster Fish Keeper Forum / Singapore group. Although you may not be keeping big fish, they have experience treating and handling Large volumes of tank water. Just an Idea:cool:
  9. guppymonkey

Red Slime Algae Help!!

I have had the same problem. And I think I solved it. Frozen food I thawed in water I throw out after 3 days, raised SG to 1.026, and treated with Chemiclean. CHEMICLEAN removed all the red slime even from my sponges without hurting them. This was thick too and disappeared completely in 48hrs...
  10. guppymonkey

WTB Cherries, blue berries, Endler's, Moss.- PU/SH 48706

I would like to get some cherries, blues, and like shrimp to go with my flower shrimp. also looking to get Endler like guppies along with other small like species. Finally I need moss and Najas. This is for a 10 or 15 gallon. thanks also....any F. Gardnari or similar
  11. guppymonkey

FS Fundulopanchax and other fish Milwaukee PU only

any chance you could ship the Killies? 48706
  12. guppymonkey

WTB - Cichlids - BAY CITY, MI - sh/pu

I am looking for new mixed cichlids for my wife's tank. She likes kribs, Neo.bichardi, peacocks, more or less COLOR. Babies are fine as long as they aren't specs bigger than an 1". Not much luck with smaller without parents present. NO CONVICTS.......We have been through dozens of generations...
  13. guppymonkey

Lighting. (nm,T5, blue,white) Need imput

Thanks for the link and the replies guys:hi:
  14. guppymonkey

Coral ID and care book suggestions

OK so I think I might have found some good basic guides. Corals: A Quick Reference Guide (Oceanographic Series) -...
  15. guppymonkey

Petsmart Fish Sale!

Wish our petsmarts by us were decent. Tetras and otos always go even with a 4 year old tank. I went to another LFS and got cardinals 2 days prior to the sale and put them in one tank with the pet mart in main. LFS ones one out, as others said stress and quarantine are the difference. I put the...
  16. guppymonkey

Coral ID and care book suggestions

As the title says, I am looking for a really good guide to corals to ID them and the care for them. I have found some, but they seem too general like a one or two page section to cover all Tree Coral.
  17. guppymonkey

Lighting. (nm,T5, blue,white) Need input

Any good reference/books materials out there that people suggest for coral care, fish, and such?
  18. guppymonkey

Lighting. (nm,T5, blue,white) Need input

OK so there is A LOT of opinions out there even from LFS and I need some good answers. What is a good resource for planing lights for tanks? I plan on growing in the hobby and not head in the wrong direction spending big$$$ getting there. I started a 15gal and did ok with a 50/50 compact and a...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store