450 Gallon Starfire glass planted tank with Manzanita wood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
This thread only has 5 pictures,non of them show the tank with water,it's been 3 months,and there are now 10 pages of comments on an empty tank....................
Come on man,more pics!!! :D

schaadrak

Lo-Tech Advocate
Sep 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
This thread only has 5 pictures,non of them show the tank with water,it's been 3 months,and there are now 10 pages of comments on an empty tank....................
Come on man,more pics!!! :D
Actually I think nine pages are of the tank and one page's worth of posts are related to BoCoMo's g-string lamp avatar.

But I also think that the hi-jacking would be remedied by MORE PICS!

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
LMAO ~~~ yea I noticed that avatar awile back , Took me a min , then I was like O, its a lamp !!! HAHAHAHA ~~ I have one of those lamps myself ..LOL ~ never looked at it that way thow , lol

anyway ~~~~ PLEASE POST NEW PIX !!!!! ~~ I cant wait to see this tank up in action !!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Bump N' A :popcorn:

midmichman80

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
<----------------Total disapointment, the teaser pics in the beginning, reading through 9 pages of nothing important(other than that lamp), expecting a pic of the final project. At least I know to start at page 10 next time, lol.

UPDATE!!!!!! Please :)

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
amazing tank. cant wait to see it progress

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store